2

Maur I ordered us two pizzas. One a combination meat and the other salami with lots of vegetables. It should be here in thirty minutes. We are finished with the laundry at least. Monday merry maid comes in the morning to clean while I work from home until they are done.

We were in the front room when they arrived after Maura buzzed them through the gate.

Jane got up to answer the door. She placed a vegetable salami pizza on a plate..

 She placed a vegetable salami pizza on a plate

Here you go babe with a water as you asked. Thanks J.

J picks three slices from this one for herself

Babe I can tell you worked up an appetite. Yes and plan to again when were done too right here on the carpet with the surround system turned up so no onr hears us screaming . I see are you on top or bottom? Definitely top so I can bang you hard and look into your eyes as I pleasure you.

Maura had two more slices as I did of the same kinds.
Jane had set up room on the carpet with a comforter, pillows from our bed and a sheet to cover us up. I was already naked while Jane was removing her boxers . She laid on top of me kissing me French. We are fighting for dominance when she enters me a little at a time for me to adjust to her 10.5 inch penis. I sucking on her tongue as she enters me further. Our hips our moving. I let go of her tongue and bite down on her left collar bone .

Babe right there and harder.

J is hitting all the right places. I am screaming and she is moaning. We both are drenched in sweat as we both cum several times.

Maur you okay? Yes better than okay now it's your turn. I want you on your stomach and a pillow underneath you when I return. Yes babe.

I leave to go get the phallus and lube. I put lube on me after the strap on is on. I take the lube with me and pour some in Jane's crack.

I hope you ready to scream baby.I will be just make me cum a few times to make it worth it.

I lay on top of Jane and my breats are on her back as I enter her slowly at first so she can get use to the phallus width and length.

Baby you ready? Go for it doc.

I rude her like I am hammering a nail in the wall. Jane is screaming as I am moaning. She is tight around the phallus than her cream and mine intermixed.

Maur your cum is so warm. Only for you my love.

I continue until I slow down and tell her I am getting up so we can go our side. I position my legs one in between her and start again while holding on one breast and pinching it while my other hand is above my head and she grabs my hand and holds it.

FUCK ME ME MORE DOC JUST LIKE YOUR DOING.

I continue and finish her off than stop and pull out removing the phallus and rolling her over on her back going lower on her licking her tip and pulling on her balls.

Maur please. Patience is a virtue babe. I know but.

I laugh and continue by going up and down her shafts on each side nibbling giving each side the same treatment. She cannot wait any longer and holds my head down. I finally give her what she wants and such her penis with a tight grip. Jane has a tight grip on my head and comes several times in my mouth. Its way too much and I gag. She releases my head and I stop to catch my breath. We kiss then she enters me again until we have no more to give and fall asleep in each other's arm for the night very content.