17

The following morning Joey calls me and tells me she has taken care of both of their social security, their accounts with vendors,  charge accounts., utility, garbage and water accounts have been paid up to date. The ones for the coffee place has been transferred into joy's name as well as the title.  The house and everything that entails has been transferred into her name. John  and Joy have the keys to the vehicles , house and businesses. The only vehicle still at the house is Jay's Porsche.  The rest were driven to the shelter to be auctioned. All of the insurances on all vehicles have been cancelled. Joy sent me the dmv paper work via faxed and also through the shipping parcel owned by my niece.  Jay is working getting it transferred the Porsche in his name and already has the insurance un his name.  The  markers for their stones are being made. Kateylyn approved them to be buried next to the family there. The food, beverages and all rooms have been booked and paid for. Vehicles reserved at the request of people for Friday early morning to Sunday morning. Joey you four have been busy. Emily. Sylvie, Casey, Stella ,  Peter and Severide helped too. The insurance Joey and the bank is just waiting on the death certificates to release funds and the bank boxes contents. Jane I don't know of I should sell the house and the contents. Joey we all still go to Italy.  Maura and I think you should keep it. Just use it for family and friends. Okay thanks.  I forgot, I  asked John and Joy to donate their golf clubs , clothing except Jenna's Chicago uniform which she will be buried in. Deb will be buried with her golf attire and golf tees. They will both have American flags since Deb was in the military. She requested to be buried in specific golf attire. John identified their bodies. He said we wouldn't want an open casket so I requested the funeral home two locked caskets to be kept locked no exceptions with their wedding rings    The lawsuits already are occurring.  I asked Eric and William to handle them. I am going after the ford truck manufacturer. Everyone who died will be covered in the Ford truck law suit. The fencing equipment, boards. Jewelry and other clothing and shoes are bring auctioned off. The proceeds will bring going to Chicago pd widow/widower fund. I think cuz between us all we got it handled. I forgot Vivica will sing amazing grace,  our friends who sing professionally who will be there who contacted Nia said they would sing. The celebration of life starts Friday at 10 and ends at 2. I asked no guns to be shot.  I don't want it triggering anyone's ptsd.  Thank you I know I and many others will appreciate it.  There will be a sign stating why and also the charity to donate to in their name. Ah shit I got to go. I heard.  Love you. We Love you too.

Jane they got alot taken care of.  I have got a email from the coroner stating when we land at the airport there will be 20 death certificates which I am paying for . This was all done by eleven our time.  I was going to tell her but she had to go. I text her instead right now.  She will see it later.  Maur I heard back from baby girl  before she called me.  The trial is over  with.  Many got the death penalty while the rest got life in prison and no possibility of parole even if the system wants too. Newsom states as long as he is governor they won't. Wow,  he changed his views. He gave a press conference while we eating a late breakfast.  He didn't like how they put low income many immigrants lives in danger. At least he did something right. The attorneys are trying to appeal it. One more thing.  The wife and her crew are dead.  What when? This morning outside the gate by the entrance. Courtney had to wait for several hours before she and Eric could go jogging.  Instead they jogged inside the gates area.. The retired FBI agent who was here and few others killed them when they were trying to get out of the gate . She and the others did not know because they were in their personal  vehicles.. He was the only one who got shot. It was just a graze per Sylvie. I  am glad he's okay but not pleased he was shot. I will thank him on Friday  if he still is going.  I am beat.  I ate now nap time.  Yeah nap time.

Jane and I  didn't sleep long nor well.  We both kept thinking about our buddies dying by fire and the pain they had to endure. We even thought about the land what Joey would do with is since it was never mentioned. It was zoned for business .

We kissed once barely and fell asleep. P