5

I arrived at the hospital.
Another one Dr. Isles yes. Okay we have his records via axed and the operating room you lucked out is open. A patient died in the ER. I am so sorry to hear that.

I went to lock up my purse and get changed. I went to get scrubbed up and talked with the medical staff who were going to help me again. They had reviewed his records. They went to meet him when he was admitted.

He was wheeled in.
Mario as long as it's not too serious this should take about an hour. There will be a small scar if not a little bit bigger. I am good at my stitches that you shouldn't be able to see it once it's healed completely. The good thing I live  across the street if something happens. Thanks Maura  Courtney is ticked and worried. Its understandable.  You been having this problem for a few months. Mario she has every right your lucky your alive.  Yeah the nurses said the same thing.

The anesthesiologist had him count backwards from 50. He got to 41 and he was out .  The surgery only took an hour.  I went to see Courtney.

Courtney everything went well. As long as their is no complications he should be released when he wakes up. Are you still going to be around for a few days? Yes I am here for two weeks.  I am across the street if you need help.  Once he is healed he shouldn't have a scar for you to see.  He will be puking up alot, since he has food in his system.  Maura not to sound heartless but good. He's lucky to be alive . Yes he is. I am going to go change. I have to finish my notes . I will be here a few hours to see if he will be released when he wakes up. No sex for a 7 days and no lifting anything over ten pounds for two weeks.  Thanks Maura.  Your welcome.

I left to go change back into my pencil skirt,  blouse, heels and to do my paper work. I called my office to tell them I wouldn't be back today.

I opened the garage and backed in

I opened the garage and backed in. Everyone had left already.