Fun Facts #27

~ Sentient Fire can't consume water as they'll die but they still require hydration in some way (not as much though), they can mainly drink liquids that either don't have a lot of H2O mixed in it or flammable, the best example is alcoholic drinks. While that may seem rather concerning you don't have to worry to much as sentient fire are 100% incapable of getting drunk, of course it's not advised to let fiery infants to 12 year-olds have anything with alcohol.

~ Tools/utility objects like Pencil, Fan, Remote, or even Naily can have their heads easily and harmlessly removed from their bodies to be used accordingly and then reattached like nothing had happened. Whenever it does happen though the body of that person will either still have full control but become discombobulated/dizzy or fall limb entirely (it's fully random).

-Some objects though don't like having their heads being used, Saw for example hates it when someone snatches her head off her body by the handle and cuts something with her. Her headless body can sometimes be seen panicking as it happens.

~ Opening a popular restaurant chain is not easy or cheap for that matter, but Gelatin had managed to do it. How you ask? Well with his smarts in chemical works, he invented an antidote/cure to deadly bug poison designed off of his immunity to it, and all his money has come from that.

~ Black Hole once got a raise for catching a robber in the act during his shift and apprehending him to the police without any damage to the store.

~ Lightning is a Harry Potter nerd and sometimes he and Marker will go outside and pretend to be Hogwarts wizards. He also likes to guess which house his friends would fit best in.

~ The only person Golf Ball has ever let into her basement of a home is Tennis Ball, anyone else practically either makes fun of her or worse jokingly compares her to a discord mod, which makes her VERY angry.

~ Knife is a pocket knife and with that he can pretty much retract his head into his torso like a turtle, he mostly does it to scare people.

~ Poor Leafy is still scared of the FNAF games and doesn't even trust the plushies sold at shops, Firey has been thinking about making her face that fear somehow.

~ It's unclear how Davidland came to be and just about everyone believes it's for the best that it stays that way. The only thing that is known about Davidland is that it is the home land of the Davidians.

~ Both Match and Eraser weren't too pleased about Pen and Pencil being a couple back then, and were secretly happy when they broke up. It's unknown as to why Eraser didn't like Pen & Pencil's relationship, but as for Match it's been believed by the others of both Freesmart and Iance that she had a secret crush on Pencil and hated Pen for asking her out.

~ As for why Pencil and Pen broke up the first time, Pen had notice how after Freesmart broke up Pencil had changed from the friendly lady who was loyal to her friends he ounce knew to a bossy and manipulative tyrant. As much as he wanted to do something about it, he was too scared to step up to her thinking that he'll get violently punished, so he just stopped talking to her which led to their break up.

~ Nickel is known by a lot of the others as 'the 2016 student' mostly because he still dabs. other than that everyone else labeled him as 'The Sarcasm Spasm'.