Fun Facts #31

~ Black Hole loves Undertale, he's only ever played the pacifist route of the game. He's grown quite fond of Toriel at the star of the game and cried for a long while when he had to leave her.

         - Also Black Hole hasn't seen the genocide route but he has heard of it, and frankly he doesn't want to see innocent monsters suffer.

~ FNAF isn't the only game Leafy is terrified of, she's bad with horror games all together. One time she tried playing DDLC thinking it was just some cheesy anime dating sim but when she found out the hard way she hasn't been near a computer for weeks.

~ When Nickel theorized about Leafy being abandoned at Yoyleland he was sorta self projecting his thoughts that his parents didn't want him and left his egg to die before being found by TK.

        - After hearing what Golf Ball said about a lab and everything he started to feel awful (as rare as it it) and the next club meeting he thoroughly apologized to her for what he said.

        - Nickel is aware of the whole raised in a lab bit but that's all he knows. As far as he understands he believes Leafy was made in that lab (which wasn't exactly true), he was given Leafy's consent to keep quite about it.

~ There was a good reason for Baseball calling Nickel an ankle biter, when they were kids they often roughhoused Nickel at one point legitimately bit Baseball on his ankle. He still has the faded scars from that day hidden under his socks.

~ Objects like Suitcase and Bottle are capable of holding things inside of their body, without issue. 

        - One mysterious incident in PE resulted in Tree being trapped inside of Bottle's hollow body and he could only get at least one hand out. The only reason he's free now was thanks to another accident that indirectly shattered Bottle.

         - Suitcase usually holds her school stuff in her body and pulls what she needs out from her head. It's a possibility she can carry a small enough person inside too but she hasn't thought about trying it.

~ Poor Black Hole can't draw if the universe depended on it. During a game of pictionary he attempted to draw a bird but everyone else guessed something else entirely.

~ Ironically Leafy enjoys the Teletubbies series. Firey on the other hand finds the show to be very weird, not scary just weird.

~ Pen always seems to bring an air horn with him wherever he goes. His purpose with this air horn is mostly for memeing and sometimes trolling his friends.

~ Nickel swore at a teacher ounce and despite the punishment he does NOT regret doing that.

~ Suitcase was originally going to be in Inanimate Elementary but with the early inclusion of Suitloon that was going to be a bit a problem.

~ Pen had recently started doing commissions on occasions, surprisingly it's going quite well.

~ Naily is a furry and she is proud! >:3

~ Grassy looks up to Basketball and often drinks his milk so he grow up to be as tall as her.

~ Blocky, Eraser, Pen and Coiny love to play WORMS together, Snowball on the other hand isn't much of a videogame player so he either heads out or sits and watch.

~ Every single ship name given to the couples of DIA have been created by Bracelety. 

~ DIA's cheer squad consists of Bracelety, Bot, Goo, Pencil, Opal, Teddy Bear, Party Hat, Discy, Rose and Water Bottle. Dough used to be on the team but he got eaten and couldn't be recovered.