Fun Facts #4

Here's a list of BFDI-TPOT and teams as clubs and what they do:

1. Death P.A.C.T: That's rather self explanatory.

2. Are you Okay?: Named by Tennis Ball on accident, Are you Okay is a Computer club directed by Golf Ball, this wasn't the first club run by GB nor is it the first to get such an accidental name the previous club Golf Ball started was accidentally called "A Better Name than that" when she noticed Death P.A.C.T's super cool name and claimed if her club were to get a lot of members it would need a better name than that in response her mechanical friend TV took note of her words and made it official, This was a similar case for Are you Okay?, in which the next school year she decides to start over with her club and while nervously trying to choose her next words TB asks "Are you okay?" and yet again TV took note and made it official.

3. FREE FOOD: It's just as the club name sounds, through some unexplainable circumstances FREE FOOD wound up as a cooking club, the members weather they have that class or not is able to work on their culinary skills (when I think about it now, it's a wonder why Pin isn't in this one). Who directs this club is not exactly known even to the club itself, and the file on FREE FOOD doesn't really have any confirming info.

4: BLEH: Or (Saw+Gaty+Teardrop+Lollipop+Taco+Dora+Book+Ice Cube) if you want to be technical, is the most weirdly named club in school history. As said in Rebuilding Friendships it is a book club that to even their surprise consists of only girl members. 

5. Have Cots: Is a gardening club, one of the things they mainly grown is aloe vera.

6. Team 8s: Is a bowling club, Every week meet in the bowling ally and either play for fun or practice for any tournaments, originally in a previous school year the club was called W.O.A.H. Bunch and as of this year taken a change of name mainly cuz nobody like how the name sounded in long term this was argued for a while until Saw a newer member tried to stop the fighting by reminding them that they are teammates (which by her contidion came out as Team8s!) and since then the name stuck.

7. Iance:  Not even it's former members remember what the club started for, though it doesn't matter now as Iance has fallen and FreeSmart an older club has been revived!

8: FreeSmart: Upon deciding what Free Smart should do as a club, everyone agreed a film club would be most fun. Every meeting they film themselves doing all sorts a silly things such as gumdrop eating contests, acting out their favorite movies, pretty much just being themselves. The stuff they record would even sometimes get posted online.

That's it for now, next time though I'll talk about more of the teams as clubs as well as the teams from Inanimate Insanity.