Fun Facts #28

~ Baseball stands at a whopping height of 6'11, making him the closest to Black Hole's height. 

~ Bot has invited Goo to join The Grand Slams but due to him being both slow and sticky as a blob of slime he didn't see himself fit for the sports and declined.

~ Nickel picked up his wacky wording and 2016 behavior after moving to NYC, this was likely due to that his sarcasm doesn't get him many friends alone.

~ It is believed that Rocky has a bad case of acid reflux and an eating disorder to boot, when Rocky eats something that doesn't agree with him his vomit becomes acid for a few days.

~ Puffball was once a wild puffball who last her mother and siblings a week after birth to some ruthless poachers and due to being a runt was left behind to die, that was until a young Fires found her and saved her. 

               - She believes her entire blood family is gone for good but little does she know that she has a long lost brother who's still alive and has been rescued from those poachers years after being taken.

~ Pen has started to feel bad for scaring Leafy with having her play FNAF lately.

~ Black Hole's aura is black due to some pent up aggression and other withheld emotions, so far only Candle was able to detect this. She didn't tell him about that because she knows he's aware of this and that he'll have get through it himself.

~ Firey Jr is technically about 1 year old but has the body and mentality of at least a kid that's 8 years old.

~ The Floor survived the lava flood by being the lava. (II S3 E12 explains how that makes sense lol)

~ Balloon is transmale but he hasn't told anyone or even gotten a top surgery yet. Everyone ends up using he/him pronouns for Balloon because despite not telling his brother and Mom they still found out and treat him as such.

~ When Nickel made his claim about Leafy's parents abandoning her, he was kind of self projecting back there.

~ Nobody knows where exactly the Floor lives, and that's most likely for the best.

~ Firey and Firey Jr both have a limited sense of taste meaning there are some things they can taste and things they can't.

~ Since alcohol isn't allowed at school for good reason Firey brings a bottle of vinegar to his PE class. And makes sure not to share for also good reason.