Fun Facts #30

~ Liy has two lesbian moms.

~ Much to everyone's surprise Blocky and Woody has started to form a friendship with one another.

~ The rivalry between Liy and Foldy has been a thing ever since the 6th grade, it often shown to be an endless prank war cycle. 

    - Stapy also joins in on the prank war on Foldy's side. Marker though with him being on a each club of them, you would expect him to be stuck in the middle of it all but in reality Liy, Foldy and Stapy all unanimously try to keep Marker out of it.

~ The Sinkers as a club has existed longer than you would first think, when Life Ring was a student at DIA he started the swim club, Tea Kettle was also a member back then. 

     - With his graduation though it meant he had to leave his club which he was sad about. However in that time the youngest member of The Sinkers, Lapis Lazuli (freshman year) volunteered to keep The Sinkers alive in his honor. 

~ Life Ring actually wound up getting work as another coach for DIA and a lifeguard at the beach during the summer.

~ Black Hole tends to get somewhat protective over Remote (likely due to how she can get into plenty of trouble). There was once a moment where Remote felt a little ill and Black Hole stayed at her place to help care for her, he made the infamous mistake of checking on the internet and completely freaked out when he thought she might have gotten something called "aids" until his other friends managed to calm him down.

~ When Pin and the others went to Yoyle Land to camp out she found an endangered funny plant and decided to take it home to care for.

~ Firey and Match are half-siblings but neither of them have yet to find out, and they've been neighbors for 4 YEARS!

~ During his time in the hospital Tree occasionally does a few ridiculous pranks. Whoopee cushions on the desk seats, fake signs saying "Door is broken use other one", fake feet in the bathroom you name it. He gets everything he needs from Pen when ever he visits him.

     - Supposedly he does these pranks as a method of coping from his cancer.

~ There are a lot of people Firey and Leafy go to in terms of babysitting Firey Jr. Leafy sometimes goes to Roboty and even though he never really wanted to babysit he and Firey Jr get along decently. Other options include Donut, Spongey, Stapy and Bomby. 

    - Surprisingly Bomby handles Firey Jr rather well, there was only one accidental explosion when the two were together.

~ The twin Cherries were homeless orphans that signed up for a father figure program, coincidentally OJ is also part of the program as a mentor and the two wound up getting paired with each other. The cherries were the first homeless individuals to be taken in under the hotel's wing.

~ The sports jacket Baseball wears once belonged to his father.