Sugar We're Going Down

Jack

"Class, we have a new student joining us." My 12th grade Sub English teacher, Mrs. Levi said. I looked up from my drawings to see a nervous kid standing in the doorway. "Honey, what's your name and are you a Dom or a Sub?" Mr. Levi, Mrs. Levi's Dom showed up next to him.

"His name is Alexander William Gaskarth, but he prefers Alex. He's also a Sub and he's mute so he won't be able to answer any questions." Mr. Levi looked down at a sheet of paper in his hand. "Jack, you have every class with this kid, I expect that you tell all the teachers that he's mute." And with that Mr. Levi was gone, probably going back to his class.

"Well Alex, you may go and sit next to Jack. Please raise your hand." I slowly raised it as if this kid had me under his spell. "Also, I need to go and get some stuff for class. I'll be back in ten." She disappeared.

Looking at the scared shitless Sub next to me, I could see that a journal was open and he looked as if he was having word vomit. Gently, I nudged his shoulder and he tensed right up and tilted his head like I was going to hit him.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm Jack Barakat, a Dom." Alex nodded, fear still in his eyes. "You can write your answers, if you'd like too." He nodded slowly.

Alex Gaskarth, Sub.

"Do you have your Dom yet?" He quickly shook his head and looked at the desk. I don't know why but that made me really happy. Alex also reminded me of a kitten. Why? No clue.

"I don't have my Sub yet either. Most Sub's are to afraid to even talk to me because my Dad, who is a Dom is big and scary." Alex tensed next to me. My groin twitch.

No. You have to be kidding me. Fuck.

Alexander William Gaskarth was indeed my Sub.

How the fuck is this gonna work? Oh boy.

My mind quickly went dirty and I was imagining Alex underneath me. He was a moaning mess. His eyes half open and his pink lips a tiny bit apart.

I groaned quietly and pulled my hoodie over my lap.

Fuck.

-~-
Yay or nah?

I could try and write a smut scene and post it when the time comes and you'll all have to tell me what you think because 1) I've never had sex or been in a relationship 2) I've never had to write smut before.

But if you guys hate it someone gonna have to write it for me :)

Thanks!
-BlackWolfHeartnet (05, 14, 15)