If You Can't Hang

Jack

I couldn't keep my eyes off of the new kid Alex. He's my Sub and I wanted him underneath me so badly and it showed. I sighed knowing that the time when Alex was going to be under me would be years from now. The kid could barely look at me. God I need to stop thinking with my dick.

The bell rang, telling us that English was now over for the day. Math was next for Alex and I.

"C'mon let's get to B block, shall we?" He nodded slightly.

Math was on the other side of the building so it was a quiet two minute walk for us. When we got to class, I pointed Alex to a desk near the corner as I headed over to the teacher.

"Morning Mrs. Kane." The female Dom looked at me.

"Good morning Jack." She noticed the timid and probably still scared shitless Sub in the corner of her class.

"JACK BARAKAT! PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME YOU RAISED YOUR HAND AGAINST YOUR SUB!" She shouted. I thanked my lucky stars that it was only the three if us in class right now.

"No ma'am. I didn't. That's Alex Gaskarth. He's new and he's a Sub but he's also mute and as you already know, he's my Sub. But I only met him today and he won't say a word to me but that's because he's mute. Even ask him if I've ever hit him." Mrs. Kane looked over at Alex, who thankfully shook his head signaling 'no'. Mrs. Kane backed down. "Alright. Thanks for telling me that. You can go sit to him if you'd like." I nodded and plopped next to him.

"What kind of music do you like?" I asked him quietly. A few more students trickled in.

Blink-182
New Found Glory
Green Day
Bring Me the Horizon
Sleeping with Sirens
Pierce the Veil
Of Mice & Men
Memphis May Fire
Paramore

I stared at the list with my mouth open.

Oh how I wish I could hug him!

"Me too!"

Alex sent me a small smile that didn't seem fake.

I'll get this boy to talk one way or another!

-~-

Hey!
Are you guys like this story or no?

-BlackWolfHeartnet (05, 19, 15)