Author's Note: Bullying

This is going to be posted everywhere.

Second: I do not tolerate and will not tolerate bullying of any kind. I have been bullied for most of my elementary school years and hated going to class. Wattpad soon became my save haven (as well as other sites) but it was recently brought to my attention that someone was bullying my friend and co-writer TristenCarlile about the music she listens/listened to. Now, I'm not saying that you can't have your own opinion and that you have to agree with everyone, but to tell someone that "Who would sing along to BOTDF you must really hate your life if you do" (first of all, your use of punctuation is crap) I should have reported the user then and there but instead I jumped into the conversation with this comment:

"You should calm down and realize that not everyone is about what you like or don't like. I for one am a fan of BOTDF and probably always will be, I know Dahvie had made mistakes in his past but I also know that he has been accused of things that he has not done but I'm sure that you have done things that you aren't proud of. Band members are human just like us, they are not some great superhero. You should really except that people aren't like you and get off of the high horse you rode in on."

Then he went and said some other bullshit and I reported him. I do not like bullying because it creates so many problems; I know for me that it has created having social anxiety and minor panic attacks but I also know that it has also driven one of my best friends to wanting to commit to attempting suicide. Bullying needs to be reports and dealt with, if you or your friend is being bullied please bring it to the attention of someone (usually an adult) or talk to a friend that can help. I am always available to listen to rants or if help his needed (kik: babyboorski).

I'll be posting the conversation with this user on wattpad but his name will be blurred.

Dear those of you who have considered suicide or have attempted, message me on any of my social media and I'll try my best to help. I may not know most of you but I want to help.

Thank you,
-BlackWolfHeartnet AKA Lyndsey