Match Into Water

Alex

School was soon over and I could breath. Math, gym and music were all fun. Okay, math subject wasn't fun but the teacher Mrs. Kane was trying.

Right now, I'm walking home where I'd find my dog waiting to go for a walk. My parents sent me here because they didn't like that I won't talk. Not after everything that's happened. But I also don't think they liked me. My brother was everyones favorite. He was going somewhere. Not me. I'm destined for failure or at least that's what the bullies at me old school would say.

Blink-182 blared through the speaker. My parents made me a deal, as long as I don't call them, (unless there was an emergency) they'd pay for the apartment and send me money every week. I agreed to it only because I didn't really feel safe in that house. Not after...

I unlocked that front door and was attacked by Sebastian. The small dog yipped happily before pulling on his leash that was hanging from the coatrack.

Picking up the red piece of fabric, Sebastian barked even louder... if that was possible. Grabbing dog bags, Seb and I headed out the door.

-~-

Sorry that this chapter was so short. It was kind of a filler and I'm so sorry.

But on funny news, my bio class was talking about names that you shouldn't call your children.

1) Drew Peacock
2) Harry Assman
3) Harry Dick

Comment some names that you've heard that shouldn't be in existence.

-BlackWolfHeartnet (05, 21, 15)