Heart Of Fire

Last chapter because I've lost motivation and ideas for this story. Discontinued will be written next to the title. I honestly hate doing things like this but I want to put out quality chapters and if I do not have the motivation to write nor the ideas, I produce sh*t chapters. So, I am sorry that this has happened.

Enjoy the last chapter of ICTCAPYO, think of it as leaving you, the readers on a cliff hanger and need to figure out what happens next. If something good happens or something bad happens.

Cheers,
BlackWolfHeartnet

Alex

Zack called me... SHIT! I paced around the small apartment room. If Zack knows where I am, it's just a matter of time that I'll have Jack banging on my door. He'll be really mad because I left him and I might get hurt because of it but it was my fault anyway.

It's been three years since I left and in those years it's been rough. I've filled out myself, I'm not as scrawny because I have a little more muscle but I still look the same. I have the same dead eyes that probably hold the years worth of sadness and pain.

Staring blankly at the wall until the doorbell rang. I stayed where I was, not moving a muscle. The doorbell rang again. I sighed before standing up and answering it.

"Jack?" He looked at with a large grin that reach his eyes before stepping forward. He noticed me step back but still continued forward, I braced myself for the pain that was sure to come. When arms wrapped around me and I was pulled into the chest of Jack, I was surprised.

"I missed you." He placed a kiss on my neck. "I really missed you."

-~-
Last chapter, I think it went alright... I hope it went alright.

I have other stories that have more chapters and ideas. Please check them out.

So I'm Not Giving Up (Ashley Purdy) story has 40 chapters (only a handful are actually posted) but they're all complete.

Freestyler (Brian Deegan) has a few more chapters left but that's coming to a close.

I Felt It In My Bones (Oliver Sykes) that is being co-written by both myself and TristenCarlile is (if I'm correct) far from over.

I Am Broken (Andley) well, that's probably going to have a few more chapters before I finish it.

The Broken Wolf (Itachi Uchiha) is soon to be finished... I hope.

Coming Soon:
One Hell Of A Girl (Dean Winchester)
Savior (Dean or Sam Winchester)
We Don't Have to Dance (Andy Biersack)

Cheers,
BlackWolfHeartnet