𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

annalises pov:

17:52.
about ten minutes to go..
i had successfully washed my hair, dried it, done my makeup and chose an outfit,

i hadn't put the dress on yet as i wasn't sure where we were going for the date and wanted to make sure i was wearing the correct kind of thing.

i probably should've checked earlier and not 10 minutes before he was picking me up, but i'm that kinda girl.. i cant help my timing issues.

annalise:
hey vini, probably
should've asked you
earlier but where are
we going? x

vini:
i can't tell you exactly
where but i can tell you
it's a restaurant x

that's good, it means i can put the dress on i originally picked out.

@annalisejones

mirror pics>>

liked by @trentarnold66 and 6.8+ million others

@trentarnold66: looking gorgeous as per usual
-> @annalisejones: 🫶🏼

@curtisjr: where you off too? x
-> @annalisejones: i'll tell you later 🤗

i didn't want to tell curtis i was going on a date with vini yet. i knew exactly what his reaction would be like...

"he's going to mess you about, i'm a footballer i know lise!" and all that blah blah blah.

he thinks i cannot take care of myself sometimes, it's ridiculous.

*knock knock*

17:59 he was one minute early. thats what we like to see ;)

"hi" i awkwardly greeted him as i opened the door

"hey, are you ready to go?" he asked

"yep!" i grabbed my bag and locked my front door on the way out.

as i approached his car he opened the door for me to get in

"being a gentleman i see" i chuckled

"when am i not?" he gave me a wink before getting in and starting the car.

i didn't notice at first but my leg was shaking, i was so nervous and i didn't know why.
vini must've noticed my leg bouncing as he put his hand on my thigh, sending butterflies to my stomach.

"are you nervous?"

"no? what makes you think that" i lied, i was not about to give him an ego boost by him knowing i was nervous for our date.