The Betrayal

No POV:
This was about the time of Graves Betrayal.
Soap was shot and Ghost was calling out to him yelling at him to get away as soon as he could.
And Damn was Ghost Scared.

Ghost's POV:
I screamed at Johnny to get out of there so he wouldn't get more injured than he already was. I ran around the truck right after I stabbed the other two shadows watching them drop dead on the ground. I ran around and saw Soap just laying there, I thought the worst. Was he dead? No no no he can't be. Soap then moved and groan from the pain of the bullet. By the time his senses came back to him I was yelling so much that my voice cracked so bad when I told him to run. JOHNNY RUN GO NOW SOAP! Next thing I know he's down the hill and I'm running far away from the shadows.

Soap's POV:
AGH! MY Shoulder!
I fell to the ground bleeding and in so much pain.
I lost consciousness and was dizzy for a minute.

Until I heard Ghost screaming my name from the top of his lungs. He was worried I could tell from his voice. I finally pushed the dead body off me and rolled myself down the hill not knowing where to go next. I wanted to just lay down and rest because I was tired but I couldn't not alone that is.