The Rest Of The Night Out

"You know what Ghost? I think I wanna challenge you to a drinking contest!" Soap said proudly "Your not gonna want to challenge him Soap believe me." Price said laughing
Soap ignored him and looked at Ghost who nodded in approval. "Hey bartender bring us 10 shots please." Ghost said with a smile on his face looking at Soap. Soap choked up and got nervous from the way Ghost looked at him. "Here ya go y'all." Said the bartender. After about 5 to 7 shots Soap was very drunk but he took the last few shots and was done. Ghost looked at him a little drunk but not as bad as Soap. Everyone had left besides the two of them and the bartender. "Anymore y'all?" Ghost shook his head at the bartender. Soap got down from his seat and nearly fell over. Ghost caught him in time so he didn't fall over. They finally got back to the base after a half an hour of Soap laughing uncontrollably while Ghost carried him.

Once they got inside Ghost set Soap down on his bed and sat next to him. Soap rested his head on Ghost's shoulder and said "Simon can I do something to you?" Soap said shyly. "Anything Johnny." Soap got closer to his face and pulled the mask up and looked at Ghost making sure he's okay with it. Ghost nodded and let him. Soap pulled the mask over his nose and put his hand on Ghost's face. Ghost heartbeat was racing and Soap could tell and put his hands on Ghost's scars feeling them. Ghost put his hand on top of Soap's. "I'll be gentle Simon I promise." "I know Johnny I just wanted to be sure. You know how I am." Simon said while looking at Johnny's lips and back at his eyes. Johnny got closer and kissed Simon on the lips. At first Simon didn't know what just happened and then pulled Johnny closer to him and held him while they kissed passionately. Simon grabbed Johnny by the waist and got on top of him. Simon then grabbed Johnny's mohawk gently and kissed his neck. Simon kept on kissing his neck harder and harder until it left a mark. Johnny started to breath heavily and shoved his face into Simon's shoulder. Simon bit Johnny and let some blood drip. Johnny's heart was racing as so was Simons "You wanna go further?" Simon asked Johnny. Johnny was hesitant and shook his head. "So just this then?" Simons asked before kissing his neck again leaving more. Simon then grabbed Johnny and placed him against the wall. Johnny held onto him and wrapped his legs around him and kissed his neck until he left marks too. "Oh Mactavish you take me places." Simon said in a deep tone. Simon then started rubbing Johnny's waist wanting more but didn't want scare Johnny. Johnny started to release his grip from Simon's back with his legs. Simon gently rested Johnny on his bed and laid down next to him. "Hold me close Johnny please." Simon said "Come here let me hold you." Said Johnny.

Johnny was confused why Simon was like this now. Simon wanted to tell him so bad but didn't know how to. Johnny broke the silence "Simon what's wrong?" Simon looked up at him tears filled his eyes. "I just had a flashback of something I don't wanna talk about it because it hurts you know?" Johnny nodded "Your okay with me Simon okay?" Simon nodded and covered his face in Johnny's chest. Johnny could feel Simons heart racing from panic. The rest of the night they laid there embracing each other together.