14

"We needa talk." I said as soon I saw Tray at school.

"Well damn. Hey to you too." He said scoffing.

"Can we just talk?" I said. He laughed as he followed me to my car. I sat in the front seat and sat in the passenger seat. "So, yesterday. After I left your house, I went to Keem's house. I wanted to know if I was in the wrong for getting mad and saying all the things that I said. He didn't necessarily say it but it was implied. So, here is me coming to you as an adult saying I'm sorry."

He looked at me then back forward. He nodded his head.

"I appreciate you for coming to me as an adult. I just want to say this. I do feel like I should've told you what I was feeling. I shouldn't have just blew up on you. I should've never took your phone. I apologize for that. On my part, that was childish. But I do mean everything I said. I'm sorry for saying it that way though." He said looking at me. I couldn't look at him without myself crying.

"Like I do love you. But like its the principle of the situation. You were expecting me to parade around happily but you never asked me to be your girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the gifts you gave me but it was meaningless if I wasn't your girlfriend. But I love you and Nala with my whole heart." I said still facing forward. He turned my face towards him as I was talking. My eyes wandered around everywhere except for his face.

"I love you too. I love Nala too. I should've asked you but I do get where you coming from now and why you blew up on me. So we good now?" He asked. I shook my head yes. "I need words, Ja."

"Yeah, we're good." I said. He looked at my lips and back at my eyes. I did the same.

He leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back. He placed his hand around my neck and I just felt waterfalls. He placed his other hand on my thigh. He stopped him before it got any further.

"Mm. Not right now Tray." I said grabbing the hand that was on my thigh.

"Come on bae. Just the fingers." He said looking at while still kissing me. His hand still around my neck. He bit my lip. His braces rubbed against my lips.

"Not nowwww Tray." I said.

"I love you okay?" He said pulling away from the kiss. His hand still around my throat.

"I love you more." I said as he let go of my neck. "Tray look." I whined as I pulled down my mirror. My lip had started to bleed because oh his braces rubbing against my lip.

"What you thought I was sucking on?" He said making me laugh. I grabbed a napkin that was in my glove compartment. I dabbed it on my lip and put some chapstick on it. We got out the car and walked into the school.

"Now that we cool, can I have my phone back?" I said looking at him as we walked over to Keem sitting in the back of the cafeteria.

"Ian think you was gonna talk to me today, so I left that bit' at the crib. But we can get it later when we leave." He said.

"Yooo!" Keem said loud as fuck making us bust out laughing. "My niggas talking?" He asked tryna be funny.

"Yeah, her ass talked the shit out with me just now." Tray said.

"Told you. But what y'all hoes got planned for the day cause a nigga gone be bored as fuck." Keem said giving me a side hug.

"Prolly go check a movie or some shit. Ion know yet." Traylyn said taking a seat.

"We can go see the new scary movie Megan." I said they both looked at me before bursting out in laughter.

"Now she know damn well her ass going be in that bitch crying." Keem said laughing hard as fuck.

"Yeah okay. Fuck y'all." I said holding my middle finger up.

"Nah, I want to fuck you." Tray said biting his lip at me. I rolled my eyes and Keem immediately stopped laughing.

"See yo ass be taking shit too far." Keem said mugging him.

"My bad." Tray said looking away, covering his mouth.