38

"I hate that bitch." I said looking over at Lex walking in the Trap.

"Be quiet, she ain't even say nun." Frank said. I rolled my eyes at her. She looked at me and just walked up the stairs.

"No, that bitch know I don't like her and she keep popping up. Her and her little guard dogs, like I won't beat they ass too." I said looking at Amil.

"Ma." I heard Amil say. I widened my eyes, indicating that I was listening.

"Ma." He said again.

"You gone be just like yo daddy." I said talking to Amil.

"Let me hold my nephew." Sadik came over and took Amil out my hands.

"You look just like me, man. Sexy as fuck." Sadik said complimenting Amil.

"Put my son down, fuck nigga." Traylyn said coming in the trap. He walked right past everyone else and went to Amil.

"Put him down, he can walk." I said out loud.

"I can carry my son if I want to." He said mugging me. I rolled my eyes and started scrolling on my phone before somebody came and took my phone out my hand. I sucked my teeth and looked up.

"Bro, you stay doing that bullshit. Why you always grabbing my phone?" I said with my hand on my face.

"Cause who you texting?" Traylyn asked starting to go through my shit. I got up and slapped him before grabbing my phone back from him.

"I wasn't texting nobody and stop going through my shit." I said sitting back in my seat.

"Bruh." He said keeping his face in the position it went when I hit him. He held his hand to face.

He put Amil down and he punched me in arm. "The fuck." He said. Everyone got quiet.

"You fucking crazy." I said before getting up and started beating his ass. He grabbed me by my hands and slapped me in my face.

"Keep yo fucking hands off me Jariah. Cause I'm dead finna beat yo ass." He said pushing me.

"Aye y'all. Chillat with that domestic shit." Sadik said breaking us up.

"No bruh cause this nigga finna get fucked up." I said trying to hit him again.

"Jariah, if you hit me I'm gone beat yo ass." Sadik said looking at me. "Now I said chillat with that domestic shit and just vibe. Smoke, have sex, so sum. Just stop hitting each other."

"You a bitch." I said walking outside to my car. He followed behind me.

"You keep fucking playing wit me Jariah, and I'm gone fuck yo ass up." Traylyn said getting in my personal bubble, pointing his finger to my face.

"You need to get out my face. Going through people phone's and shit and we not even together. The fuck type shit is that?" I mumbled. He sucked his teeth.

"Bro, get the fuck on with the bullshit Ja. You can say you don't want to be with me all you want but I know for a fact that you do. Keep lying to yo self. You not doing nothing but proving to everybody how delusional you are." He said.

"I'm delusional?! Me?! Nigga please! You dead ass sitting here telling me I'm delusional when you say we're together almost every day." I said yelling at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you to STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME JARIAH?! HUH?! You want everybody to see me like this? Huh?" He said I was turned my head to keep from looking in his eyes.

"Get out my face."

"No what the fuck is it? Huh? You want me to leave you alone? That's what it is? You want me to leave you alone so you can let another nigga feel all up on you?" He said getting in my line of sight. I rolled my eyes and ducked my teeth. It's not what I wanted but I did want him to stop being delusional over me.

"Bro I don't have no other nigga. The fuck is you talking about?" I said rolling my eyes.

"So why I can go through ya shit? Huh?"

"Cause we not fucking together so get off my car so I can go." I said pushing him. He pushed me back.

"KEEP YA FUCKING HANDS OFF ME YO. Like word I'm trying not to beat yo ass like you a nigga." He said sliding his hand down his face.

"So you gone hit me like you be doing that bitch? Huh? You fucking weird. Changing up and shit." I said mugging him. He grabbed me by my arm as I was trying to walk back in the trap.

"Let me go." I said yanking my arm out his grasp. He sucked his teeth before grabbing me again and pushing me on the car. He stood in front of me so I couldn't go anywhere.

"Look at me Jariah. I would never treat you how I treated ha. Know that. Me and ha is done. I'm all about you. I've always been all about you. You just don't be wanting to see the shit. You know I love you. I'm not even finna continue playing these lil kid ass games wit' you. You know what's up so now what?" He said.

"I don't think now is the best time for us to be together. I think we need a break from each other and everything. I think me and Amil need to get away right now." I said looking him in the eye.

"What? The fuck you mean you and Amil need to get away?" He said backing up from me while mugging.

"We need to go away for a while. I got a friend, and he gone let us stay with him for a while. I just need some time. We just need some time." I said looking at him. He backed away and just walked in the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS BITCH TRYNA TAKE MY SON TO ANOTHER NIGGA HOUSE. SHE TRYNA HAVE MY SON AROUND ANOTHER NIGGA, FOO. LIKE THIS BITCH ON SOME OTHER SHIT." I heard him yell as I walked in the house. He had Amil in his hand. I shook my head knowing he was going to do this. I walked over to him.

"Give him to me Traylyn." I said holding my hands out for Amil. He looked at me with glossy eyes.

"No bruh. You tryna have my son around other niggas. Why you doing me like this?" He said looking at me. I looked away from him to keep from crying.

"Jariah. Don't do this to me, please." He said. I grabbed Amil out his hands. I said bye to everyone and walked to my car. He followed behind me. I strapped Amil into his car seat and he watched me.

"Traylyn. I'll see you later." I said getting in the driver's seat.

"I love you. Jariah please don't leave. I promise to leave all this shit alone. I won't sell no more. Please, just don't take my son." He pleaded with me.

I looked over at him. "I'm sorry." Were the last words that left my mouth before pulling off. I drove out of the driveway and he stood there watching me.