24

2 weeks later at the Trap...

"We need to have a fye ass after party for graduation!" Keem said taking a pull from the blunt that was being passed around throughout the group. The group was me, Tray, Keem, Frank, and Lex. Lex was a fem we had met at Trap one day and she started just hanging around us. Her and Frank was friends and he started hanging around us. I still don't fuck with being friends with bitches so I don't really talk her to much.

"No for real. Like we blunts, pussy, drinks, all that shit." Lex said. All of them dapped her up but me. All of that was shit I couldn't do. They don't let me drink or smoke and what the fuck ima do with some pussy.

"Bro. We just need to have some shit that people still going to be talking about at our high school reunion." Tray said leaned back on the couch. He had tapped on the za but they was still passing that bitch around.

"So at this party, can y'all finally let me drink?" I said looking at Keem and Tray. They looked at each other and looked back at me.

"HELL NAWL." They said at the same time before busting out laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"Why y'all don't let her drink?" Frank asked finishing the blunt off.

"I'm just going off what Keem say." Tray said laying down on my chest. I started playing with his locs.

"Cause her ass don't know how to handle herself." Keem said.

"But I take care of them when they drunk and high all the time. And I'm younger than them so they should want to take care of me." I said whining a little bit. Tray simply said "Uhn Uhn" and I stopped.

"Man, she not even gone be a senior no more. Let her live." Lex said speaking up for me.

"No, she don't need that shit." Keem said laying back on the couch.

"I'm hungry now." Tray said getting up. He held his hand out for me to stand up. I pulled myself up with his hand. He walked to the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"I'll let you eat an edible on the day of the party. But if you tell Keem, Ian giving yo ass shit no more. Ight?" He said looking in the pantry.

"Yes." I said looking in there too. I grabbed the box of Gushers. It was two bags left. I handed one to Tray and grabbed the other one for me.

"I want some Chinese food..." He said closing the pantry door. I stood in front of him and he looked down at me with his hands on my ass. He pursed his lips out and I pecked them.

"You want me to order it for you?" I asked trying to look in his eyes but his locs were in the way and his eyes was low.

"Yeah, just get me some wings. The regular ones." He said. I nodded my head pulling out my phone. I looked up the number and dialed.

"Hey. Ja. Can I get a 100 wing platter with some shrimp fried rice. Ummm, 2 Liters of sweet tea, and like 10 egg rolls. That's all. Okay thank you." I said hanging up. "It should be ready in 15 minutes, she said."

"My ass not even gone be hungry no more."

"Yes you are. You need smoke some more so you can be hungry." I said looking at him.

"Nah, I'm not gone be hungry no more cause i'ma be horny as fuck." He said biting his lip. I rolled my eyes while laughing.

"You stay tryna fuck on me." I said pushing him away. He laughed.

"Cause yo moans be so cute. Like you be sounding like a baby." He said making me laugh.

"And you be sounding like a bitch." I said walking away from him. He followed behind me and smacked my ass hard as fuck.

"Stoppp, that hurttt!!!" I whined, rubbing my butt.

"I'm sorry bae, you want me to rub it for you?" He asked. I pushed him away and went to go sit back down on the couch.

I opened my pack of gushers and began to eat them. I was just listening to the plans for the party. Tray came and sat down beside me.

"I need a nigga..." Lex said making us suck our teeth.

"Bro shut the fuck up." Tray said.

"What you mean? I'm for real. Ion wanna be gay no more." She said making Keem laugh.

"That's gone be like a nigga and nigga fucking." Keem said laughing everybody laughed but me. The shit wasn't funny, they all was just high off they ass.

About 20 minutes passed and me and Tray went to go get the food. He walked in the building to pay for it. He put it in the backseat.

"I wanna fuck, lowkey." Traylyn said as I pulled out of the driveway of the building.

"I can't take anymore sex." I said hurrying to the Trap. I made sure to take as many short cuts as possible cause I knew he was gone try to do something while I was driving.

"Bae slow downnn." He dragged out whole rubbing his hand up and down my thigh.

"Traylyn. Get yo hand offa me." I said laughing trying to move hand. I made a sharp turn and he started laughing.

"You tryna kill me bruh." He said letting his seat back. He pulled one of my hands from the steering wheel. He placed it on his pants leg. I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga. We at the Trap. Come take this food inside." I said pulling into the driveway. I parked the car and got the food. He was still sitting back in the car. I rolled my eyes as I walked in the hose with the food.

"Come eat y'all." I said yelling to everyone that was there. "Wash y'all nasty ass hands first." I said smacking all of the hands that tried to dig in. I made Tray a plate. I set it to the side. He eventually came in the house, he grabbed his plate from me and sat beside me. I played with his hair as he ate.