26

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO LAST NIGHT?!" Jariah said yelling and hitting me at the same time.

"Move Ja." I said pushing her away from me. She started pointing her finger in my face. I sucked my teeth.

"WHERE WAS YOU AT TRAYLYN?!" She said getting louder. I rolled my eyes.

"Bro, get yo friend." I said looking over at Keem. He was just watching us from the steps in the living room.

"Fuck that. Fuck you. I knew you wasn't shit." She said walking off. She came back with her Pandora necklace and bracelet. "Take this shit!" She said throwing it at me. The bracelet landing in front of my feet and the necklace landed in my hand. She reached for her hand to take the ring off. I walked over to her and held her hand to stop her.

"Stop Ja. For real. Don't even play like that." I said looking down at her.

"No cause you got me looking fucking dumb! Talking bout you fucking love me and shit and you turn around and do some bullshit like this?" She said through her tears. I tried not to make eye contact with her.

"Stop, Ja. Stop crying dude." I said dragging her to my car. I opened her door and went to my side. I pulled off to the 'bando so no one would hear if she started hitting and screaming at me.

"Where was you at Traylyn?" She asked me again. I took a deep breath.

"I went to the Trap. You pissed me off and I got fucked up. I smoked two blunts back to back and umm... Lex was there. And some shit went down." I said. I looked over at her and saw tears were just rolling down her face as she stared into space.

"Alright take me home." She said in a calm ass tone. I stared at her.

"Bae, I swear while I was doing it I felt so guilty. I swear it didn't mean nothing. I was fucked up bad and I thought you was cheating on me." I pleaded with her. She continued to stare into space. I watched as more tears fell down her face.

"Just take me home." She said. I handed her the bracelet and necklace back. She grabbed it off of her pants leg and looked at it. She twirled it around and placed it in her pocket.

"I'm sorry Ja. For real. I am." I said before starting the car. I pulled off from the 'bando and drove back to her house. She got out and closed the door softly. She walked back in her house ever so calmly.

"I just fucked everything up..." I thought to myself as I saw Jariah close the front door to her house. I pulled off and went back to my house.
_________
Jariah P.O.V

"Wow." Was all I could say when I got back to my room. I closed my door and locked it. I sat on the edge of my bed and thought to myself.

"I knew this shot was gonna happen." I thought. "Fucking dummy. I knew it." I said out loud twirling around the necklace and bracelet. I grabbed my phone and blocked him on everything. Tiktok, Twitter, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and Snapchat. I blocked him on my contacts list too. He was dead to me. I never wanted to see him again.

All the gifts he got me, I pushed to the back of my closet. The bracelet, I took the charms that represented us and him off. The necklace, I placed on my nightstand. The ring. With the ring, I looked at it before I took it off and placed it in my dresser. I just started scrolling through Instagram.

I didn't let it weigh me down. I knew it was soon to come so I tried my best not to get too attached to him. I let him go and I went on about my life.

"You want to talk about it?" Keem said walking in my room. I shook my head no.

"I mean, there's nothing to talk about, he cheated on me cause he thought I was cheating on him because I wasn't tired when he was ready to go to sleep." I said stating as if it didn't bother me. The only thing that bothered me about the whole situation was that it was with Lex. A lesbian who has been saying she wants a nigga everytime me and Tray come around. I had a feeling she liked him. And he would be the dummy to allow her too.

Keem sat there in shock. He sat on the edge of my bed.

"We gone kill that nigga." He said shaking his foot. I rolled my eyes.

"Bro, I don't care about it for real. I knew it was bound to happen. I don't give a fuck. Fuck him and fuck her. It's done." I said starting to scroll on my phone again. He sucked his teeth.

"Well if you want that nigga dead, call me and Sadik but call me first cause I want to do it." He said walking out my room. I laughed.

I started playing music and ended up falling asleep. I was sleep for a while before I ended up getting a message from a unknown number. It was a video of Lex and Tray fucking. I laughed at the message.

762-337-****

*video*

if this lex, you can have him!
i never wanted him anyways.
but if this not, idgaf about that fuck
nga no more
delivered *

Nah this frank. i just was letting
you know wha i heard at the
spot last night...

👍🏾
like i said we don't go tg
no more so idgaf...

______________

So I continued to watch the video over and over. I wanted to see if he was really enjoying the shit. His face was blank the whole time and he wasn't groaning how he did with me. I knew her shit was gone be nasty.