25

"Hey queen." I said walking over to Ja as she put on her night clothes. She jumped.

"Bro, I thought you was Keem sassy ass." She said pulling up her shorts. I layed on the bed.

"That is some shit he would say though." I said looking at the ceiling. "But you think you ready for next week?"

Next week was final exams. I exempted all of them but Ja had to do one. She shook her head.

"I'm mad cause Ms. Davis bald headed ass know she coulda gave me one extra point. Like she fucking weird." Ja said climbing in my bed. I laughed before flipping over and wrapping my arms around her waist. My head was laying on her lower stomach.

"You look good." I said looking up at her.

"Thank you. You look good too." I smiled.

"Come on, let's go to sleep..." I said to her. She shook her head no. I sucked my teeth. "Why? Who the fuck you tryna stay up and text? It's 1 o'clock in the morning." I asked mugging her. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't start with that insecure shit. I'm not staying up to text nobody. I just don't want to go to sleep right now." She said rolling her eyes.

"Bro. Stop fucking rolling yo eyes at me. You bout to blow me bruh." I said getting off of her. "Cut the fucking phone off and go to sleep Jariah."

"And if I don't? You not my fucking daddy. Get out my face." She said mugging her phone.

"So you really finna sit up here and stay on yo phone? Bet that shit. Word to, you got me fucked up." I said getting off the bed and putting on a hoodie. I slipped on my slides and walked to car. I had my phone, airpods, wallet, and keys. I left my crossbody bag in the car.

I got in my car and drove to the Trap. I pulled up and walked in that bitch with a fat ass attitude. She started blowing up my phone with phone calls. I went to my settings and put that no repeated calls were allowed when my phone was on DND. I put my phone on DND and powered it off. I rolled up like 2 blunts and smoked both of them hoes. I was in my head bad as fuck and didn't give a fuck about shit no more.

"Damn Tray... you not sharing?" Lex said trying to come bother me. I sucked my teeth.

"Get the fuck on Lex. I don't want to talk to you." I said dismissing her. She had on the cute ass tank top that complimented her titties and these sweatpants that were baggy as fuck but you could still see her ass. Her nose ring, braces, and the blonde wig she had on made her look so good. I watched as she walked up the steps. I shook the thought out my head.

"You got a girlfriend and she fine as fuck..." I thought to myself. I had Jariah and she was the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't need Lex.

"Fuck Ja. She not even that cute for real." A voice in the back of my head said. I snickered a little at it. I continued to smoke the second blunt. Lex kept walking past me. She walked past one more time and I reached my hand out and grabbed her arm.

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me." She said looking at me.

"Man, I was just playing. What you bout to do up there?" I said standing, now hovering over her.

"I'm just finna lay on the couch." She said trying to walk away. I let her go but followed behind her.

We got upstairs and sat in the big couch in the lobby. She sat on the other end of the couch.

"Why you all the way over there?" I said looking at Lex. She smiled.

"Cause, I'm chilling." She said looking over at me.

"Man, you can chill beside me." I said patting the spot next to me.

She rolled her eyes. I sucked my teeth and walked over to her. I placed my hand on chin and lifted her face up. She looked at me before smirking.

"See, I'm making you fold and Ian even do nothing." I said cheesing at her. She licked her lips. I bent down and gave her a kiss on the lips. She kissed me back. The kiss got deeper and deeper as she ended up on top of me. She was grinding all on a nigga. I started gripping her ass as we was still kissing.

We ended up going in one of the rooms and fucking. I sucked my teeth when we got done. My high had wore off a little bit in the middle but I was still a little buzzed.

"Bro, Don't tell nobody about this shit." I said pulling up my pants. She smiled.

"Boy, who ima tell? It's not like they would believe me anyways." She said putting her tanktop back on.

"I gotta go." I put my hoodie and slides back on. I grabbed everything I came here with and went back to my crib. When I got there, Ja was gone. I rushed to the shower and cleaned myself extra good.

"Bro this shit bad bro." I said talking to myself out loud. I was thinking bout that shit the whole time I was in the shower. I was in the bed thinking bout that shit.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I punched my bed before laying my head back. I didn't want to avoid Ja but then again I felt guilty as fuck.

I turnt my phone on and had hella messages and calls from Jariah. It was 12 messages and 7 calls. I was fucked the next time I saw her.

"She gone fucking kill me dude." I said rubbing my hand down my face. I decided to maybe sleep off some of the guilt.