Intro *Edited*

The thing is her hair isn't in the piggy tail look but flat down. Other than that this is pretty much what Danny looks like.

Name: Danny Diamond

Age: 15 (going on sixteen)

Birthday: April 16th

Blood Type: O

Height: 4'10"

Hair Color: Black with red highlights

Hair Length: Short

Eye Color: Dark gray almost black

Likes: Sweets, the color red, the color black, dark colors, her family, art, music, sports, and sleeping.

Dislikes: Blood, bitter candy, and feeling useless.

Fears: Her siblings getting hurt or worse. Blood.

Personality: Determined and hard working. Can be hot headed when she's mad. Danny has anger issues and an attitude to back her up. When she's not mad she can be very caring and a sweet girl. She's protective over her family and friends. If you need someone to have your back in a fight Danny's the girl to call or if your boyfriend/girlfriend broke your heart she's the kind of friend to be holding the shovel asking where they are.

Past: At a young age Danny lost her mom. Her twin siblings were only a few months so they don't know their mother. After the death of her mother, her little brother Cameron went to live with her aunt in England. She does get to see him whenever she wants though. Her little sister Kimberly still lives with her and her dad. Being the age of nine, when her mother died, she had to grow up faster than she should have to help her dad take care of Kimberly. Resulting in her father raising her she grew up a tomboy. She doesn't really have good experience with boys.

Hobbies: Art, music, and sports.

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Family: Sister, brother, dad, mom, aunt, and cousins

Family Description: Sister- Kimberly Diamond, brown hair, blonde highlights, bright green eyes, twin brother is Cameron, six years old.

Brother- Cameron Diamond, brown hair, blonde highlights, bright green eyes, twin sister is Kimmy, six years old. He's one inch taller than her but they are both shorter than Danny.

Dad- Bobby Diamond, brown hair, blue eyes, works/owns a technology company. Danny's his heir if anything happens to him or he retires. He hardly shows up in her life because he works so much but he loves his kids nonetheless. She knows that he loves her though.

Mom- Kelly Diamond, black hair, dark blue eyes, worked as a lawyer but didn't raise Danny as a spoiled brat. She taught her to not care what social status they were from but treated them as equals. Deceased.

Aunt- Mel Jackson, brown hair, greenish eyes, works as a lawyer also. She's Danny's only woman role model.

Cousin- Brandon Jackson, blonde hair, brown eyes, younger cousin of Danny. He's nine years old.

Cousin- Bradley Jackson, black hair with dark blue highlights, dark eyes like Danny, the older cousin of Danny. He's fourteen years old.