Chapter 5!

Alex

I don't have a fucking clue how I was persuaded to watch a fucking Disney movie with my best friends little sister. Like it's like Mila knows every string to pull in my fucking body. I don't know how she does it. So I am now going downstairs to get her popcorn, as her exacts word were " We neeeeeddd popcorn. it's an essential that we have popcorn for every movieeee. " I walk into the kitchen with a pout on my face and looking at my feet wondering how Mila always manages to trip over her own feet. But my thoughts get interrupted by Silas, he sees the pout on my face as I walk to the pantry to get the popcorn before popping into the microwave for two minutes.

Silas speaks up " I'm guessing she's making you watch frozen? "

" Yes, and I don't know why she's so obsessed with it. "

" So I'm guessing she told you she doesn't hate you? "

" Yea she has. But I just feel like there's something there still. "

"Hmm I felt that too. But the reason why I don't push it's because of her anger issues. "

" Yea well I better get the popcorn before she screams at me. "

Just as I said that I heard Mila scream the exact words Mila  would say.

" ALEX YOU BETTER BE UP THOSE FUCKING STAIRS IN 30 SECONDS OR ELSE I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU PIECE OF SHIT. "

I hear Silas chuckle and then say....

" You better hurry. Cause we all know she will kick your ass.  "

" Yea yea I'm going now. "

Cole shouts as I walk out of the kitchen,

" Bro you have 30 seconds I think you better run. "

I chuckle as I sprint up the stairs and into my bedroom where I see Mila lying on the bed impatiently waiting on the bed for me. I chuckle at the sight though. She's lying cuddling some sort of teddy bear or plushie I don't know what fucking thing she's holding.

" Wtf are you staring at? hmm? "

" Nothing, just one question, Wtf are you cuddling? "

" My kitten wearing a banana suit plushie. why are you asking? "

" No reason. "

" Mhm ok  "

I end the conversation there and just start playing the video. I see Mila get comfortable by laying down on MY side of the bed. But if I would say something I'd probably lose the argument so I'm not gonna try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's midway through the movie and somehow Mila has found her way into my lap and fast asleep. I don't mind tho. It makes me feel things.  Wait no, this situation is not making me feel things. 

Yes it does. No it does not. 

Just admit you still like her. okay... shut up brain.