Chapter 7!

Alex.

Ever since the nearly blowjob I got from Mila. My dick has been throbbing. Every time I see her my dick gets harder in my pants and it's annoying the fuck out of me. Just as I'm thinking about her she walks down the stairs and walks into the kitchen where I am currently sitting. I think she's talking to somebody, but I can't quite hear what she's saying tho. Until she comes to stand in front of me on the other side of the island. She's talking to her bandmate Mandy Aka her best friend. And which I'm pretty sure that her and Silas are hooking up. Or dating. I don't fucking know. I'm pretty sure Mila knows as well. Mila knows everything actually. Don't tell her I said that tho. I get cut off by Mila. She's not talking to me but I listen in on her conversation.

" What the fuck? no! I am not doing that Mandy. Yes I'm a dancer, but I am not a fucking stripper!"

" But you'd earn big bucks from horny older men tho. And besides you might be able to get out of that I don't know.... slump, I guess you could call it. Yes slump, Mila you've been in a slump and you haven't actually danced or modelled ever since she died. "

Horny old men? Fuck No. But Mila hasn't danced since she died? That is not like Mila, she was always in the studio her parents made her. I realised that Mila has changed a lot since her twin died.

" I know that Mandy. I know I should get back in the studio and dance again but I can't. I honestly can't. Every time I go into the studio I remember everything." She says her voice breaking. she clears her throat from the emotion building up inside her and carry's on speaking to her best friend.

" I'm sorry Mandy. I can't take up this job. Every time I go to dance it reminds me of that day and it hurts. You know I hate the pain I go through when I remember. You've seen what I do to myself I can't risk going to back to that. But anyways I've got to go, I've said to much because I've got an audience. " I guess she does know I'm here. She finishes saying good-bye then turns to me smiles shyly then walks back up the her room. I stand up from my seat and go follow her, she doesn't make it half way until I'm gently grabbing her elbow and leading her to my room.

I shut the door behind me and lock it then lock the bathroom door so she doesn't escape. I know this may seem weird and creepy and actually totally unnecessary but Mila doesn't go well with confrontation. I pull her towards my bed and gently sit her on it. I go to talk but she beats me to it.

" I'm not going to talk about it to you if that's why you pulled me in here. and locked the doors."

" Good thing I'm patient when it comes to you. "

" You'll be waiting for a long fucking time. Cause even Silas and Cole don't know what fully happened. They only know what the police told them. Which was that I was locked in a room next to the one Bray-lee was murdered in. They've tried to get me to open up about the rest of the night but I always win. " Don't I know that. She won my heart for fucks sake. But I don't tell her that. I say this instead.

" Mila I know you want to tell somebody. It's eating away at you. I can see it. Baby please? "I kneel in front of her taking her face in my hands as I look into her eyes. She's debating it. I might've cracked her. But I've done the complete opposite.

" No No No No no no no no no " She chants as she looks around the room. She sees the door locked and then the bathroom door so she knows she can't escape but she tries anyways.