The Halloween party (Kits POV)

He and Sam were walking together to Connors part and kit couldn't help but feel awkward, the blood surrounding his mouth looked decent from a costume perspective but Sam had jabbed fun at how 'messily' kit must hunt (shudder). And now he felt awkward, of course Sam knew this was his own blood, he could smell that much. But when they arrived at the already full flat, having blood on his face was at the back of his mind.

Looking around at the room, he saw every detail, the decorative lights where now flashing different colours of neon purples and pinks, royal blues and pure whites. The sofa had been pushed against the wall to make room for a massive dance mat, music blared from the speakers, a mix of Katy perry, Taylor swift and many other artists. The island was covered with an assortment of snacks, including Doritos, other party mix crisps, sausage rolls, choux buns (for some strange reason), small sandwiches, chips, curly fries, chicken goujons, the list went on. On all the counters there were a collection of beverages, ciders, beers, lemonades, Pepsis, there was a mini cocktail station! It was truly overwhelming how much Connor had been able to do in such a short period of time.

But the true thing that made him forget all about the blood on his face was Kai, he was in the middle of the room and wearing a Dorothy costume, except it was more glam, he was wearing a brown wig that fell past his waist, a tight fitted plaid mini dress covered in dimities with a white undershirt and ten pounds of makeup that complemented his 7 inch heels. It was truly an awesome sight. when Kit first looked he was dancing to Nicki Minaj which was playing at the time.

Before he knew it Connor was at his side saying, well more shouting over the din, "Pretty cool right!?" He was obviously pleased with himself, "Yeahhhhh, this is fucking awesome mate!" Kit laughed and looked at Connors attire, he was wearing casual clothes with faded bloodstains, "what are you then?!" Kit asked trying to figure it out, "Ima homicidal maniac!" Connor smiled down at him and Kit burst out laughing at managed to choke out, "Y-you d-d-don-nt l-lo-ook like-e o-one!" Then he broke down laughing again, he didn't know why he had suddenly contracted the giggles, "Ahhhhhh, thats the point young one! Homicidal maniacs look just like everyone one else!" Connor said this is a high pitched ethereal way that made kit almost fall over from laughter.

Everyone seemed to be having fun, most people where now drunk or where on there 2nd glass of something, the music stayed the same mostly throughout, but everyone loved it when the karaoke started, everyone singing songs of their choices, most though ended up being dirty, such as Katrina who was wearing an old fashioned nurse outfit with blood all over it, sang squidward nose by cupkakke.

The party went on for hours, not changing much until Kit realised he couldn't find Sam nor Michael anywhere, he asked Connor, who told him that they had gone for a walk about 15 minutes earlier, and Kit let this comfort him. About another 10 minutes later he walked out onto the balcony to get some fresh air, he stared into the sky noticing different alignments. He breathed in deeply tasting the different scents in the air, he turned and ran from the balcony, he couldn't think, that scent terrified him, 2 scents that meant, no couldn't think that, he was running stupidly fast, humans couldn't run like this, he took the backstreets to avoid being seen, and continued to flat out sprint to what could be his doom.

BONUS :DDDD

"i dont know..." Michael said, concerned

"Oh come on Mike! Its not like it can hurt you, cause youve got me with you!" Sam said laughing at his best friends caution in joining him on a hike to a randomly sent location from a random number.

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER :DDDDDDDDD