Epilogue 3rd person

Roughly 18 years ago

"What is that" asked Nero as he looked down from his throne at the little bundle in the demigod's arms.

"I believe it's called a baby Father" replied one of Nero's older adopted demigod children.

"I know what it is why have you brought it here!" Yelled Nero

"Sir I did what you said we used the satyr and we had him sniff out the most powerful demigod in the city he took us to a apartment where we found a pair of twins in a crib he said that this one is the most powerful demigod he had ever smelled."

"But then the mom came home and I believe that she must have some kind of protection because none of the monsters would go near her."

"In the chaos we lost the satyr but I managed to grab one of the babies and they have to be powerful because as soon as one of the others tried to grab the other one a major earthquake hit but since I got the one that the satyr said was powerful I figured it was e-enough so I came back." The demigod finished with a stutter.

"There is no way is it possible that that tiny thing is powerful The satyr lied to you to be able to escape!"

Yelling woke up little bundle in the young demigods arms and as she started crying Nero noticed the wine glasses in the cupboard nearby start shaking and when the baby let out a scream they all shattered.

"Interesting." Said Nero as he looked down at the baby.

Word count 262