2, Victoria: I shouldn't have gone to McDonald's:(

"NO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I shot up breathing heavily looking around in a panic before releasing. "It was just a nightmare." I tell myself as I check the alarm clock 3:01 it read.

It's been a few months since I ran away and, in that time, I've managed to save 13 half-bloods 7 went with the wolves and the other 6 I took to The Greek camp.

I knew that Nero had been defeated.
And I figured it's been long enough that I should probably head back to New York If not anything else just to check on Percy.

I thought to myself as I got up and went into the little bathroom to get dressed and do my makeup (And Yes I am aware that most demigods don't wear makeup because they don't enjoy too or they just don't have the time but it's a good way to hide the scars when I don't feel like manipulating the Mist and I like experimenting with it, When I have time) Before I started I just looked at my reflection at my light blue eyes with the rim of green around the iris and my black hair with bleach tips making a mental note to pick up some blue hair dye soon since I run out of my old stash not long ago.

I came out wearing my blue T-shirt, white shorts, blue converse and Perl earrings.

I walked over and rolled up my sleeping bag. Then went to go check out of the little motel I was staying in.

You're probably wondering why I was in a sleeping bag on the floor rather than in the not so comfortable looking bed.
It's because after spending the majority of my life on different quests and using rocks as pillows when I try to sleep in a bed it feels like I'm being suffocating by giant marshmallow.

I walked around for a little bit until I found a truck that looked like it could make the trip to New York but wouldn't be missed.

I looked to see if anyone was around then casually walked over to the truck checking again to be sure that nobody was watching then jimmy the door got under the steering wheel to hot-wire it

then got out and threw my small bag of belongings into the passenger seat.
Which consisted of my sleeping bag a few rolls of duct tape about $500 dollars a couple changes of clothes my makeup kit My burner phone I keep for emergencies and looking at wattpad but don't tell anyone that a green casino cash card which I got at the lotus hotel and casino 5 years ago but that's a story for another time.
I hoped in the truck and took off.

43 hours is how long it should have taken to get to New York from California without stopping which I knew I could manage yes, most people would need to sleep but I've gone a lot longer without.
But that doesn't matter since it took closer to 50hrs to get there with the Monster attacks at first everything was going great I managed to make it to Reno Nevada without a single incident other than traffic that was until my stomach decided that after nearly 4 hours of driving it wanted a McDonald's blueberry muffin.
No just a little farther I told it. With lemonade it grumble back. Fine I said as I pulled into the McDonald's I parked the truck noticing that it was low on gas and making a mental note to fill it up and walked into the McDonald's.

While I was waiting for my muffin and drink, I noticed that one of the other customers were staring at me he was wearing an ironed white button up shirt black dress pants he had gray hair cut military style and he had mixed matched eyes one brown one blue. Like an alley cat.

Now don't get me wrong I'm used to being stared at by men, but my danger senses were going off like crazy and after all these years I've learned to never ignore my danger senses so instead of sitting down at one of the tables like I had planned I took my food and walked back to my truck.

Just as I opened the driver side door, I heard footsteps coming out of the restaurant. I gently set down my breakfast summed my knife and whorl around just as a WHIIISH came from behind me.

Word count 759