Lies

LOGAN’S P.O.V

Knowing that Raven had filled me in on her past life, I felt kind of guilty for not being a 100% honest with her. I needed to tell her eventually but I was so scared she wouldn’t take it so good. I mean, with a secret like mine, who would ever understand? My family has been in some deep shit in the past. Dean and I both have our own secrets but the different is, I knew Dean’s secret, but he didn’t know mine, and I hope both him and Raven don’t figure it out.

I have always thought when guys used to say all this lovey dovey stuff about their girl friend or partner, that it was all bullshit how you can just fall in love with someone and just know their the one, but now I know where they were coming from. I think I am falling in love with Raven Meyers. Just saying that makes me feel ridiculous but how do I say this…..it was like, it was meant to be.

When Raven told me about what Scott had done to her, I thought, how could a guy do such a thing to a girl like Raven. She was innocent, beautiful and just had that spark that most other girls don’t. I didn’t know if I should tell Raven that I love her or even how to bloody do it. All this stuff was kind of Dean’s thing. He was always better with girls than I was. Part of me wanted to ask him for advice but the other part didn’t want to forget what he did. I took a risk anyway and ask Dean what I should do. It was time I started to talk to my brother again.

“Hey Dean, can I have a word?” I asked shyly. Hoping he wouldn’t laugh at what I was just about to tell him.

“What’s up bro? Talk to me.” he said, sounding curious.

“Well, you know Raven, I think I might be in love with her, and I don’t know if I should tell her, or how I should tell her. You understand girls better than me so could you help your little bro out?” I asked.

“Ahh, young love. How I adore young love. Okay, Logan let me give you a little tip here, girls love words, so when you tell her how you feel, make it sound beautiful and all sweet. And don’t forget to give her a rose. They like that too. I think you should tell her as soon as possible, in case she feels the same way and doesn’t know how to say it. This way if you say it first, it would make her feel more comfortable to say it back.” He informed me, with great detail.

“Okay” I said, as my mind tried to process all this information. Dean was pretty good at this stuff, but if you think about it, it’s quite straight forward.

“Thank you Dean, means a lot” I really meant this. When those words came out from my mouth, Dean had a slight smile on his face, one which I hadn’t seen in a long time. I could tell he missed the brother talks, and I have to admit, I did to. I slowly tried to build up the relationship with my brother, but every time I try, that constant thought comes to mind. “Why. Why did he do it?” I have thought about talking to him about it many times, but I was scared of how he might react when I bring it up.

I walked to Raven’s house, to see that her bedroom light was still on. I was too embarrassed to knock on the front door and face her parents, or worse, Dawn. I had a weird feeling about Dawn, like she knew something. I searched for a small pebble on the grass of the front lawn and finally found one. I threw it at the window, with enough force not to break the window. Once the pebble hit the window, there was no response. I picked up another pebble and this time threw a bit harder. Finally I saw Raven’s figure approach the window. She slowly opened it and shouted “What do you want Logan?” sounding angry for some reason.

“I just wanted to talk for a little” I said.

“It’s too late for talking now Logan, I was an idiot to tell you everything, not realising that you didn’t tell me anything. Well I’m afraid, there is no need for that any longer.” she said, explaining herself

I tried to figure out what she was talking about, but was afraid I had the wrong idea. “I don’t know what you’re talking about! Please Raven, come out and talk to me.”

“LOGAN!! STOP. STOP WITH THE LIES, IM SICK OF YOU LIEING TO ME! LEAVE ME ALONE, I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!” She screamed, to the point that the neighbours would have heard.

I was shocked of what I just heard, but gave her what she wanted and left. On the way home, I remembered that Raven and Dean had a little talk a few days ago and just then, a thought came to mind. Dean. Did he tell her what really happened? But how did he even know?! I was stupid for thinking for a second that I could trust that son of a bitch. The hatred for my brother was so strong, it was unexplainable. He has to ruin everything. I wonder what parts he left out, for Raven to be this angry.

 Hello everyone. That was chapter 8 and I hoped you like it. Please keep reading, vote and comment. Thank you