Chapter 4 Trip For School Supplies

After the old hag departed, Vegeta turned to his son, “Are you positive you want to attend this so-called magic school?”

Ryujin looked at his father with a determined look, “Yes, Father. I want to learn more about my mother.”

Vegeta sighed, “Yes, I have been unfair to you about your mother. We should have visited her more often. I wouldn't say I like the idea of you being around so many pathetic humans, but you have a right to know about your mother. I must advise you, son, that you need to stay sharp and look for any ulterior motives. That woman was far too interested in your former name.” Vegeta advised.

“I thought so, too,” Ryu replies.

“Do not be surprised if they begin to call you by your former name, but you must remember, you are a Saiyan Prince and my heir, and that all of these pathetic humans, magical or not, are beneath you.”

Ryujin nodded.

“When the woman returns, Kakarrot and I will accompany you,” Vegeta said and looked at Goku, who agreed.

“I'm going too; I'll have my mom watch Trunks,” Bulma said.

“I want to go too, Mom,” Trunks said.

Bulma looked at Goku, who looked at Vegeta. Vegeta gave Goku a nod, and they decided that they would all go.

A few days later, Professor McGonagall returned with Hagrid. She thought that maybe, Harry, or Ryujin as he was going by, would be impressed with seeing a half-giant. She knocked on the door and waited. Bulma answered the door and smiled at the professor. She invited her in and informed her that Ryugin was almost ready.

“I do need to inform you that we are all going with Ryu to pick up his school supplies. Vegeta said there was no room for argument.”

Professor McGonagall agreed. She hoped that Harry seeing the Magical World would leave him in awe. Once Vegeta and Ryujin came downstairs, she noticed they were dressed in Muggle clothes. The Professor introduced father and son to Hagrid. Hagrid's face lit up when he saw Harry. Professor McGonagall had informed Dumbledore that she had located Harry Potter, but he was living with a madman who claimed to be his father. But Albus wasn't worried; he thought by sending Hagrid, he could intimidate Harry's kidnapper.

So when Hagrid saw Harry, he tried to hug the boy. “Well, Harry, I haven't seen you since you were no bigger than a bow truckle.”

Ryujin scowled, and Vegeta stepped in between the giant and his son, “Touch my son, and I will rip out your arms and beat you to death with them,” Vegeta growled.

Hagrid was surprised, but he was sure he could intimidate this little man, “Look, I have known Harry since he was a baby, and I'm not going to let you stop me from getting close to him.”

Hagrid made the mistake of trying to push Vegeta out of the way. Vegeta elbowed Hagrid in the side so hard Professor McGonagall heard Hagrid's ribs break. Then Vegeta grabbed the giant and threw him through the wall.

Vegeta stepped through the hole that the so-called giant went through and loomed over Hagrid, “You think you can intimidate me? I have fought and killed beings four times your size. You are nothing but a flea to me,” Vegeta said with a vicious grin.

He turned to McGonagall and glowered at her, “Now, if your pathetic attempts of intimidating me are finished, let's get this ridiculous trip over with.”

Minerva walked toward Hagrid and healed his injuries, then told him to return to Hogwarts. Hagrid was more than willing to comply. Hagrid looked fearfully at Vegeta and apparated back to Hogwarts. Minerva offered a length of rope to Vegate and Ryujin, and Ryu scoffed, “What is this supposed to be?”