What happened on the other side

Will be a shorter chapter

Bold = Asgardian

Thor pov

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I was telling the others what Loki and Y/n were saying when Y/n started to sound violent. I quickly jump up and run to the elevator since the room he's in is the bottom level while we are on floor 4. I know that when Y/n got angry it was hard to calm him down. When I got down to where he was I held him back right before he hit the glass.

"Y/n, Calm down," I said.

"I can't there can't be a way that Loki would make a deal with Thanos!" Y/n yelled.

"Y/n, We can't change the past, we can only change the future," I said in a calm voice.

I had to pick up Y/n and take him to his room and lock him in there. He won't be allowed out till he calms down. I head back up to where the others were right after.

"Is everything ok?" Steve ask.

"He needs time to calm down," I say.

"Ok," Natasha says.

"We need to know what happened in the last bit to understand," Tony says.

"All I will say is that he got mad because Loki made a deal with the wrong person and he couldn't believe Loki would do that," I say.

"That doesn't sound like Y/n though," Nat said.

"He and Loki were so close that they never kept a secret from each other," I say and then walk out.