Escaping asgard with some help pt 2

(Name) = messages
Italic = Thoughts
Bold = Asgardian

Y/n's pov

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Summer dropped a tray of food during the party and I took this as my opportunity to sneak behind Odin and take the key.

"What happened!" Odin said angrily. "I'm sorry all father, it was too hot to hold," Summer said sheepishly while I was able to get behind Odin and grab the key.

Now that I have the key I just need to go to the cells. That's going to be a lot harder than the other two things I needed to do. Might have to do that tonight when the guards are switching.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Later that night (sorry but the next part should be fun and I've been wanting to get to this part)

A/n's pov

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Y/n has just left his room and started walking to the place where the cells are when a guard walks by. Y/n quickly hides behind a pillar to not be seen.

Y/n was able to get into the cell room and sees Loki. Y/n quietly walks over to the cell and whispers, "psssst Loki." Loki turns around and smiles. "I knew you would come."

Y/n uses the key and opens the cell. "You need to go Loki before anyone comes," Y/n says. "I need you to run with me Y/n. I can't go without you," Loki says. Y/n was a little red but turns away from him and tells him, "it would be to suspicions. I can't." Y/n then walks away leaving Loki by himself.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Y/n's pov

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I feel bad leaving Loki there, but I can't have people thinking I was the reason that he is free. I need back at my room and just sat there waiting for the morning so that I can head back to the avengers tower.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

In the morning

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Odin has called me and Thor to the throne room.

I go onto one knee and say, "What has happened All-Father." "Loki has escaped," Odin said "I can go to the avengers tower in case he goes back to earth," I say. "That's a good idea you will leave in a hour," Odin says. "Yes, All-Father," I say and go to get ready to leave.