The almost escape

- (name) = text messages
Italic = Thoughts

Bold = Asgardian

Y/n pov

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It's been about a month since 'Loki' was caught and he has refused to talk unless it was me and even then he barely talked. Today felt weird when I woke up like something bad was going to happen. When I got out of bed I grabbed some of my clothes and threw them on.

(you can change it but I thought it was cute) I walked to the elevator and asked Friday to take me to the common room

I walked to the elevator and asked Friday to take me to the common room. When I walked into the room it was deathly silent so I texted Tony to see if he knew where everyone was.
Hey Tony do you know where everyone is?- (Y/n)
We went out to get breakfast the others didn't want to wake you up we should be back soon with some food for you.- (Science geek.)
Oh ok. Did y'all leave the door to Loki's cell open? - (Y/n)
His cell shouldn't be open. We are hedging back now Jolly green is there go to him - (Science geek👨‍🔬🕴)

I started to walk towards the elevator to get to the science lab's when I felt a large body jump behind me out of nowhere.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled getting scared.

"Shut up," Thanos (Loki)says.

"Thanos, just go back to your cell," I say with anger.

"That isn't fun now is it," Thanos (Loki) said. "I just want to see who's stronger me or you."

"Then let's fight," I said without thinking. I was thrown across the room and hit the wall. I jumped up and ran towards him and tried to disintegrate the floor underneath him but he moved just in time.

*time skip brought to you by your author not being good at writing fight scenes*

Hulk jumped into the room and threw Loki around. Thor came and picked Loki up and said "I should take him to Asgard, Y/n would you like to come? I bet mom and dad would like to see you again."

"Why not," I replied.

Me, Thor and Loki all went through the blistforst to Asgard.