𝟏𝟔: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

Evelyn

We made our way out of the house and towards the car. Today Brazil is playing against Colombia. I was overly excited because he was so close to achieving a dream. To be crowned world champion.

"So today I was thinking." Ney said from the driver's seat as I fixed my makeup on the small mirror in the car.

"Mhmm." I said as I put the mirror back up.

"What do you think about front row seats outside the VIP box?" He said as a huge smile formed on my face.

"Really? I would love to see you play up close." I said with excitement as a smile formed on his face as well.

"Well my dad arranged it and you'll be right behind our team's bench." He said as we drove into the underground parking lot.

"Uhhh I am so excited." I said as he brought the car into a parking spot.

"I am too. I am so close to achieving it, babe." He said with a smile on his face.

"And I am so proud of you." I said reaching over and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"I hate that you're going to leave soon." He said as a small frown formed in his lips.

"Hey, turn that frown upside down." I said taking his hand into mine. "We will get through it." I said before reaching for the door to open it.

We both got out of the car and made our way into Estadio Castelao. Once inside I saw his dad standing right outside the locker room. As soon as he saw us a huge smile formed on his face.

He greeted us and right after Ney made his way into the locker room. Me and his dad made our way towards our seats. We were going to be seated together with a security team. Ney thought it would be a great idea since we would be near a lot of fans.

As we waited for the game to start I took one of the pictures that I had taken earlier in the car. I posted it on my social media with the caption.

After a while the teams had already warmed up, and now we were just waiting for them to come out and for the game to start

After a while the teams had already warmed up, and now we were just waiting for them to come out and for the game to start. My mind would wander back to the previous night. I couldn't help but smile widely at the memories.

Soon the crowd around us got loud and I saw how the players walked in line out of the tunnels. Each one with their right hand on the shoulder of the player in front of them. Their other hand wrapped with that of a kid. They came to a stop shoulder to shoulder as they sung the national anthem.