𝟐𝟑: 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Evelyn

I can't believe the dream I was living in. I was in one of the SUV's in line for the red carpet. This wasn't just any red carpet, this was the red carpet for the Grammy Awards. It has been about a month since everything happened. It was a hard and tough journey but I'm learning to cope with my pain. Music has been my therapy and here I was now achieving yet another goal.

Tonight I was nominated for Album of the Year and had a performance set

Tonight I was nominated for Album of the Year and had a performance set. My nerves were racing out the door but I simply inhaled and exhaled.

"Miss you're up." The driver said, sending me a look through the rear view.

"You're a Queen, Evelyn. You got this." I said to myself before reaching for the door and opening it.

I stepped out and quickly all eyes were on me. I brought the biggest smile onto my face as I waved at the cameras. I entered the building and soon all the reporters behind the gates were snapping pictures at me.

I made my way through and multiple reporters pulled me off to the side for short interviews. Of course everyone would ask about my relationship with Neymar and how I felt about his affair with Bruna.

It pained me with everything when they asked me about them but I simply looked past it and tried to avoid the question. 

"How are we doing tonight Evelyn?" One of the reporters asked as I sent her a smile.

"We're doing good, a little bit nervous but good." I said with a small chuckle as she handed me a secondary mic.

"This is your first Grammy Awards, correct?" She asked and I nodded in return.

"Yes it is, hoping it won't be the last." I said, getting her to chuckle.

"Now tell me, what is to come for the lovely Evelyn Ramos?" She asked as I sighed softly and smiled.

"I'm not stopping now. I am about to get started on a new album, hopefully I will have it ready by the summer time." I told her as she sent me a pleased smile.

"Spanish or English?" She questioned.

"Hoping to do both if possible." I said with a smile.

"What will you be performing tonight?" She questioned and I simply chuckled.

"Some new material I have will be released tonight. It's a surprise so you all stay tuned." I said towards the camera.

"We will be looking forward to seeing you on stage. You're going to do great." She said getting me to look back at her.

"Thank you." I said before handing her the mic back and walking towards the end of the red carpet.