Chapter 15: Consideration🔞

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻.𝟹𝟷.𝟸𝟶𝟻𝟽
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢, 𝙹𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢

Y/N's POV

A week had passed since the liberation of Skystrike Academy and regular flights are partially back in operation again.

Hard to believe that's all over now, but there was still one important question left in my mind.

I had no luck finding Chaeyoung anywhere and even if I do, she avoided me, I have no idea if she's too ashamed of her past actions or if she'd rather have space from me.

"Thinking about Chaeyoung again?" I hear Jisoo asking and I snapped out of my trance.

"How can I not? She was my first," I replied.

"I know, but keep in mind that Chaeyoung was mind controlled and forced to have sex with you against her own will." She pointed out and I nodded.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Remember Y/N, you belong to Xiaotang now, not to Chaeyoung, and her claiming you as her husband is something that can't be undone." She explained.

"Yes, but there's just one last thing I must settle with Chaeyoung then I can have peace of mind," I said and she nodded.

"When I see her, I'll have the two of you meet, after that, you're forbidden to see or communicate with her. I know it's harsh but Vampires must follow the creed even if we don't agree." She explained.

"I understand and agree to the terms. Thank you, Lady Jisoo," I replied before bowing and she did the same.

Jisoo leaves the empty dorm room that Chaeyoung and I once shared, and all of my belongings have been transported to Xiaotang's palace.

Exploring the empty room does bring back memories of when Chaeyoung and I shared intimidating moments.

If only Jieun wasn't controlling her, then things would've been different and this wouldn't lead to bloodshed.

However, what's done is done and there's I can do now to prevent this sorrowful moment from happening.

Just when I was gathering my thoughts, the door opens revealing Chaeyoung herself with a blank expression.

She wasn't being flirty or showing any signs of obvious emotions as she did before, she sits down on the couch in front of me before deeply sighing.

"I-It's been a while... Sorry, I've been avoiding you all this time," She said.

"No worries, I understand how you must feel... Being forced to have sex with me just create a doomsday army." I assured her and she thanked me.

"I heard Xiaotang, or your future wife is planning to breed more troopers but this time for the right cause." She explained.