Chapter 4

"Eric you are so fucking cute!"

I laughed as the two of us laid on my bed.

"Well you are sexy as hell." He grabbed my waist with his strong hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Thanks for wearing this bikini for me." He whispered and kissed my neck.

I moaned when he made contact with a sensitive spot below my ear. He laid kisses along my jaw line until he reached my lips.
I closed my eyes as our mouths connected and he immediately licked my lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue brushed against mine, the contact making me moan into his mouth. I brought my hand to his face. It was a lot softer than I remember.

I straddled his hips never disconnecting our lips. Finally when I needed to breathe, I sat up and looked down. It was no longer my sweet boyfriend below me. It was Emelia in the bikini she was wearing by the pool.................

"You okay Miss Lancaster?" She said with a sexy smirk.

I shot awake from the wild dream I was having.

What the fuck was that?

I sat up in my bed my breathing was heavy like I really did just finish making out with someone.

I have never thought about kissing another girl, let alone dream about it. Why is this woman I barely know effecting me so much?

I'll just forget about it. I'm sure everyone has a sexy dream about a woman at least once in their life...... right?

I stood up and walked over to the window. It was raining. I love the rain and LA hardly ever gets any.

I looked around the estate to admire the rain falling on the trees and walking paths. It was beautiful.

Then I saw Emelias sad little Honda getting drenched by itself out front. If she has to go anywhere she'll get soaked. That car means too much to her to be in the rain. I'd be a terrible friend if I didn't offer her a spot in the garage since she's staying here.

I ran downstairs to find Emelia. She must be sleeping still because she was nowhere to be found.

I threw on a pair of shoes. I grabbed her car keys off the Key hook and sprinted outside to her car.

I jumped into the drivers seat and started the car. The engine sputtered to life and pulled it around to the garage. We had plenty of space for it there.

Once I parked it I stood back and looked at my handy work. Her car looked shabby before it was parked next to my fathers Aston Martin........ but now....... I laughed to myself and ran back inside to replace her keys.

I walked into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. Halfway through brewing the door opened and in walked a sleepy Emelia.

I flashed back to my dream with her underneath me for a moment. I shook my head and looked at her. I felt my face burn because of the thought I just had.

"Good morning." I said turning away from her so she couldn't see me blush.

"Morning." She grumbled.

"I thought you were a morning person." I laughed as I poured myself a cup of coffee."
I turned back to look at her. She had on a set of pink pajamas and her hair was tied up in a bun. Her glasses were crooked on her face. She looked adorable.

"I am a morning person....... When Stacey doesn't make me hang out with her till midnight." She sat at the counter.

"Want some coffee?"