Chapter 24 - You and Me. Me and You

Chloe Isabella Stalin
@ItsYoMainBitch
If you think Shawn Mendes is the highlight of senior's prom night, then girl I don't know what you're doing that night! Camila as queen that she is, dropped the bomb that SHE'S JUST USING VANILLAREGUI FOR HER ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE! Oops, surprise? Well, all I can say is Laura Jaugui is a fool for thinking Camila would actually like her!
#anticamren #sorrynotsorry
Kisses.
27,636 likes 26,153 reblogs

Georgina Hussein
@callmeTHEEHottie
DID THAT JUST HAPPENED?!!! the irrelevant, sucker for attention much, Varmila Donkeybello just dumped our precious Lauren in front of everyone DURING PROM NIGHT?!!! The fucking nerve! She doesn't even deserve Lauren in the first place. You know what they say, trust your guts when it's telling you to NEVER EVER trust a snake!
Kisses.
27,641 likes 26,144 reblogs

Camila cupped my cheeks, her thumb wiping the tears that continuously fell from my eyes.

"Is that a happy tears or a sad tears?" She asked with a smile and teary eyes.

I chuckled, "Of course, it is a fucking happy tears! Who would have thought Camila Cabello likes me back, right?"

"Correction, who would've thought Lauren Jauregui would like me."

I look at her like she doesn't think everyone she met fell in love with her. Camila knows exactly what I think because it makes her laugh.

"Of course I know you'll like me. It's impossible not to."

"See? You're too overconfident about everything."

"Oh, you only see a bit of it."

We laugh at the silent cold night and I can't help not to look at this precious human being standing in front of me. Honestly, it feels like a dream. But if it, I don't wanna wake up anymore.

I swallowed my nervousness and decided to make a move. I tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear as I looked straight in her eyes.

Camila stopped from laughing. She stood still trying to maintain eye contact but I can see she's getting nervous the longer we stare at each other.

"I hope you know that I laugh harder with you. I feel more myself when I'm with you. I trust you with me— the real me. When something goes wrong or right or I hear a funny joke or I see something bizarre, you're the first person I want to talk to about it." I cupped her face and Camila immediately leaned in to my touch. "I guess what I'm trying to say is... I don't ever wanna lose you because you are the absolute best thing that ever happened to me."

"Best and worst?"

We both crack a laugh as I nod my head, "Yeah, best and worst."

"I keep lying to myself over these few months that I don't give a damn about you. But then I always found myself a pathetic sucker for anything that you do. I'll literally do everything to see you smile even if that means making myself a fool for cracking those stupid lame jokes."

"Just so you know, it hurts me that you called your golden jokes a "stupid lame jokes". First off, it's not. Second, it's hella funny."

"That's the only thing you catch from everything I've just said?" Camila asked in amusement while giggling, "You're unbelievable."

"I mean?????" I shrugged my shoulders and Camila cupped my cheeks.

"I want to do this with you for real this time, Lauren. No more faking it. No more hidden agendas. Just us being..." Camila paused trying to gauge her words while looking in my eyes.