Chapter 3 - Living Together? What an Absolute Hell!

Just imagining myself living with Camila Cabello is a nightmare and now to actually live in one house with her feels like absolute hell.

I'm walking way ahead of her with my luggage in my hands. I don't know what to feel in this situation. The fact that my mom knew how much I hate this person and then proceeds on throwing me off the bus just to "get along" with her is just a fucking WOW!

Nearing my apartment, I glance over my shoulder to check Camila. She's walking with her eyes glued on her phone. I smirk as an idea sinks in my head.

I slow down my movements until Camila's a few inches away from me. I open the front door of MY apartment and then slam the door behind me.

I heard a loud thud followed by Camila's scream.

"Asshole!" The door burst open revealing a red faced and very angry Camila, "Can't you see that I'm walking behind you?!"

"I did," I smirk at her, "But I disrespectfully don't care about you."

I throw my luggage on the floor and launch myself to the couch.

Finally! My butt tasted something soft!

Camila rolled her eyes, "I know you're a fucking dog but keep it to yourself and fix your shit!" She threw my luggage on me only to get thrown back at her. It caught her off guard and hit her face. I laugh.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked challengingly, putting my feet up on the table.

Camila smirks, "That won't be a problem."

And in just a blink of an eye, my luggage was sent flying out of the window. FUCKING WINDOW!

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?!"

Camila cross her arms on her chest, "Let's set some rules here, skank—"

I scoff loudly, "Woah, wait! No! This isn't West—"

"Rule number 1,"

"Didn't you hear what I just said?!"

"I disrespectfully don't care what you say." Camila mocked me and I could feel myself steaming off of anger. "The most important rule... stay 50 ft away from me, dyke."

I laugh angrily, "You're not just a devil, but a homophobic devil!"

"Your kind of disgust me, what can I do? And that's probably why I loathe the sight of you."

"And guess what, fuckface? I despise your existence too!"

Camila smirks, "I guess that's what really happens when you're looking at someone you know you can never be. Anyway, bark all you want just keep me out from your childish shit. I have no time to babysit your ass, Jauregui."

"I hAvE nO tImE tO bABy SiT yOuR aSs, JaUrEgUi." I mocked and Camila rolled her eyes, "I hope you could find a brain back there."

"I almost asked myself why are you acting this way, skank. But then I remember this is how people with a malfunctioning brain act."

I laugh at the amount of shit that's coming out from her mouth. My brain runs a thousand miles thinking what are things I can do to solo this apartment all by myself.

By hook or by crook I need to kick Camila out of this place because god knows I can't stand a matter of seconds with her.

I watch her walk over to her space. That's when it all clicked me that this apartment is an open space. No separate rooms for privacy. But at least our very kind parents gave us two separate beds.

Camila occupied the one near the window and I was left with a bed near the bathroom. Of course!

I look at Camila for the last time before rolling my eyes and storm off to fetch my luggage she threw. I swear to god when I come back I will throw her stuff out in the window too. I slam the door hard on my way out and hurriedly go downstairs.