Prologue

(Welcome to the story I have been wanting to create for a while now. Plus I haven't had any ideas on how to continue my other stories yet so that's why I'm making this one now and trust me I have plans for this one. Oh 1 last thing I'll be leaving something at the bottom of this chapter for everyone to vote on because I can't decide what demon the reader should be so I'll leave yall to figure that part out so that way this story can go best for everyone. Anyway onto the chapter.)

(Y/n)'s POV

So your here for my journey aren't you?

You are? Alright then well where should I begin? Oh! I know.

So it was just like any normal school day (admit it we all hate school) go to each class, do the work, deal with the bad and good teachers, have a headache, deal with bullies and chat with friends before leaving for the rest of the day.

Yep just your average and normal school day only no matter who you are you were never allowed in the basement.

Every student has their own theories while the smartest kid went down there once. Let's just say he will never speak of what he saw.

Even police have tried asking him and no matter what they did he just wouldn't break.

Only thing about me that was a massive difference between me and everyone else was I was a popular singer which did only increase the bullying from the bully of the school but I didn't care in the slightest. Bully or not nobody tells me what I can and can't do.

Only difference about today was everyone in the school has present something after school ours to everyone else in the school while they made a exception for music.

So I knew what I was gonna do.

Small timeskip to the presentations

After everyone else was finished with theirs it was finally my turn as I went up to the podium.

(Y/n): Hello everyone. You all know me as a popular singer or the kid who stands up to his bully and doesn't get in trouble but I'm here today to bring you a song.

The bully if course yelled "get on with it already" which caused everyone else to shush him quiet.

(Y/n): Anyway here is the song I have been wanting to present.

After I finished everyone in the school except the bully clapped which only caused me to smile until everyone heard gunshots.

(Y/n): The hell?

A few people wearing mask came into the gym where everyone was.

Shooter 1: EVERYONE ON THE GROUND NOW!

He then shot at the ceiling to prove his point to everyone as everyone got on the ground except me.

Which either made him confused or got him angry as the otehr shooters went to every teacher and student to steak their stuff.

Shooter 1: HEY KID! ON THE GROUND! I WON'T HESITATE TO PUT BULLETS IN YOU!

(Y/n): Wanna put that to the test?

Thankfully I took martial arts class so I know how to protect myself and since I'm human I have to avoid any bullets they fire although everyone even the other shooters looked at me confused.

Shooter 1: Wha- you brave son of a-

I put my hand up for him to stop.

(Y/n): Also you may wanna be careful about what's above you.

That made him confused until he looked up to see lights falling down to him as he quickly moved away but once he thought he was safe I was infront of him.

Shooter 1: HUH?!

(Y/n): Say hi to the wall for me.

I then gave him a powerful to the stomach sending him to the wall on the otherside of the gym.

(Y/n): Anyone else wanna try?

I pulled out some fake guns and a sword I held onto just incase as a few of the others came running at me to try and beat me.

(Y/n): Wonder if God is gonna smile on me today.

I siad that after beating the group leaving only their boss left.

Although suddenly I felt pain in my chest but when I looked down I saw blood coming from my chest and heard their boss laugh.

(Y/n): Well if I'm gonna die today then someone is coming with me.

The part of the table I cut off I then kicked using my foot as it hit the leader as I ran over to him and jumped over ontop of him now standing on his shoulders as I aim the fake guns at his eyes.

But I didn't fire just yet because I recognized who he was.

(Y/n): So your that gang leader, pimp lord and all kinds of different things that has even been giving the government trouble.

Gang leader: Yes now get off me!

(Y/n): Nah. If I remember correctly they said that they welcome your body dead or alive correct?

Gang leader: Yes why is that-

I hit him on the head with my fake guns knocking him unconscious as everyone else in the school looked at me surprised and also worried even the bully had the reaction.

(Y/n): A damn shame I got shot though. Yall may wanna bring me to the hospital or something now.

I then passed out.

After a long while I opened my eyes again to see the sky red instead of blue as I stood up and saw where I was.

(Y/n): Oh so I'm dead

(Y/n): Oh so I'm dead. Welp guess I can have more fun here than up there.

To be continued

_________________________________________

Alright now onto the voting.

Hellhound

Imp

Goetia

A random sinner demon

Other

Voting will remain open until the next chapter.

Also today is my birthday and I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/night.