Chapter 3: Unwanted War.

(Finally back. What? You thought I forgot about all my stories? No. I'm just updating them slowly thanks to my damn life is all. But yeah here we are and I hope you enjoy the chapter. Also quick warning this Chapter has more words than anything else and won't be very long so bare with me here please.)

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n): Well Hello guys. Where can I get a-

Gaurd: Get the fuck out.

(Y/n): Excuse me?

Gaurd: I said get the fuck out. What's so hard to understand?

(Y/n): Oh no the only difficult thing to understand is why the hell yall are suddenly being so hostile. I'm new to hell.

They all suddenly laughed at what I said.

(Y/n): What? What's funny?

Gaurd: Idk what kinda trick your trying to pull mutt but Humans don't become Hellhounds when they die.

(Y/n): Tell that to God. Oh wait that's right, you fucking can't.

Gaurd: Now your begging to get shot.

I then walked up to him and made him aim his gun at my head.

(Y/n): Then take the shot.

There was nothing but silence as the gaurd didn't do nothing.

(Y/n): What's wrong? You were talking all that shit earlier where did all that bravado go? In your pants?

Gaurd: Uhh-

(Y/n): You disgust me.

I then smacked his gun away from my face as I walk towards the reception desk only for one of his buddy's to get angry and take a shot at me.

I then caught the bullet using only my hand as i turned around to them.

(Y/n): Well ain't you all just disappointing.

They all then started shooting even though they only had pistols but and this is me being honest. I didn't even move.

I just stood there taking the bullets until they finally finished by running out of ammo as I stood there clearly bleeding from every bullet hole but still stood there like nothing happened.

(Y/n): You done?

Guard: Your not a hellhound....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!

(Y/n): How the fuck should I know? I just arrived here in hell you dickhead.

I didn't notice at the time but all the bullet holes were healing up and please don't ask me what happened with the bullets cause I don't have the answer.

Gaurd: So all that stuff you said wasn't a lie? You actually died on earth and showed up here in hell?

(Y/n): Ding ding ding dickhead.

Gaurd: Well uhh can you please leave? We have business here our boss wants done.

(Y/n): Business?

I looked at their suits telling they are very tacky and knowing they are up to no good.

(Y/n): Yeah no. That ends here.

Gaurd: What's that-

Before he could finish I bite his head off shocking the others as I spit his head to the floor and look at the others.

(Y/n): Who's next?

They all drop their guns and run out the building.

(Y/n): Losers.