Chapter 4: More Friends.

(Look who's back on this story again? Yep it's me. And I have a few surprises in store for this chapter. I went on a whole "wtf do I do?" Thing since I kept losing motivation to continue my stories but I'm back. I'll just be going back and forth between things constantly just like I am now by writing this and doing schoolwork so I can pass this school year but yeah. Onto the story so that way I don't keep yall waiting.)

(Y/n)'s POV

As I was heading back to Pride on the Elevator for the rings of hell I kept getting some strange looks from a few demons but I didn't care for how they looked at me, I just wanted to go back to I.M.P.

Anyways once I got off the Elevator there were a few imps that wanted to skin me alive but their heads were in their asses after a small bit.

Then after a bit longer I finally made it back to be greeted by a mad Blitz.

(Y/n): What?

Blitzø: Where were you?

(Y/n): None ya.

Blitzø: None ya?

(Y/n): It means none your business.

Blitzø: Excuse you?

(Y/n): You heard me right.

Loona was recording, oh and Millie and Moxxie were watching. No need to introduce them yet but they are a cute couple.

(Y/n): What I do is my business unless I want you to get involved or you absolutely need to get involved. Simple as that.

I then start to walk away.

Blitzø: Hey! I'm your boss now. So what I say goes.

I then stopped and turned back to him.

(Y/n): Actually it does not. Your a imp, I'm a Hellhound who used to be human and I can woop your ass instantly if I wanted to. I bet you can't even pull out your guns before I lay your ass out.

Blitzø: Oh yeah?

He goes to do so but I sweep his legs out from under his feet and punch him in his gut down to the floor then step on his face to hold him there.

(Y/n): Wanna try that again?

Blitzø: Fine you made your point.

I step off of him as he stands up and dusts him off.

(Y/n): Oh and if I hear you arguing I'm gonna be the one to woop your ass Blitz cause seeing how you act and treat others already I can tell you would probably be the one who needs the ass whopen.

Blitzø: Oh come on that's not fair.

(Y/n): Nothing is ever fair. Get used to it.

Loona: I like you now.

(Y/n): Noted.

Loona then gives me a brand new phone as she tells me she already put in her number aswell as Blitz's, Moxxie's and Millie's numbers.

(Y/n): Thanks.

Loona: No problem.

After a while of talking they sent me out for some shopping which I didn't understand why I had to do it but eh I'm no bitch baby so I'll do it.

As I was on my way I saw 4 hellhounds in a gun fight with imps as they were getting overrun and I shake my head at what I'm about to do pushing the shopping list in my pocket.

I then dash over to where they are jumping inti action without a gun maming the hellhounds look at me confused as I kill all the imps with my own teeth and Claws.