Chapter 2: Exploring.

(Sooo here is what you would have been as a Goetia.)

(Yeah not really my favorite but it was the best I found but also since yall are interested on my take on you being a Goetia I will show what that would have been like before showing more of you as a Hellhound

(Yeah not really my favorite but it was the best I found but also since yall are interested on my take on you being a Goetia I will show what that would have been like before showing more of you as a Hellhound.)

Bar fight scene

As soon as the guy said what he said you suddenly used magic to snap everyone's necks except the Bartender.

Who you would have met first

As you were walking on the side walk a limo pulls up to you As Stolas waved at you from inside the limo.

What you would have done to blitz once meeting him

All you did was punch him in the gut.

And for Loona

You would have gave her a bird noise to let her know how cute she can be making her blush.

(Need I go on? It's honestly a good idea putting the reader as a Goetia I will admit but yall seemed to like being a Hellhound so Hellhound it is.)

(Y/n)'s POV

I was dragged into a meeting which I zoned out for most of it even though I heard the names for everyone while they were talking until the one names Moxxie was suddenly talking about Loona.

Moxxie: Your the boss. We are the employees. You treat her like (whatever else he said since I wasn't able to hear it. Thanks useless fucking headphones.) And for all we know the new guy may be the same way.

(Y/n): Be happy I'm in a good mood so I won't go over there and rip your face off.

Moxxie: Sit down!

Since I was a Hellhound I instantly took offense.

(Y/n):

Moxxie: uhh nevermind

(Y/n): Good little imp. Step outta line again and you won't get your green bills.

Blitzø: Finally a employee who speaks my language!

So some time later there was that stupid kid they brought with them.

???: And you 2!

Loona: What? What about us?

???: Nothing. I don't like dogs. I'm a cat person.

Loona whined as she wanted to kill him and honestly I did to.

(Y/n): Can I kill him?

Loona: Yes please.

Blitzø: No.

(Y/n): But boss he insulted us to our faces.

???: Damn right i did!

(Y/n): See! He admits it!

???: Ha! You need confirmation to kill me?

(Y/n): FUCK YOU YOU DISGRACE OF A HUMAN!

Loona was the only one to try and calm me down until she got a text.

Loona: Oh fuck! Guys looks like he was the right person after all.

Blitzø: who?

Loona: Him.

???: Me?

Loona: Yep.

Blitzø: They wanted us to kill a actual kid.

Loona: That's what their saying.

Blitzø: Well christ on a stick. I guess there is a God.

He tried to shoot the kid only for me ti smack his gun out of his hand making him look at me confused as I start walking to the kid menacingly.

(Y/n): Name Kid.

???: Huh?

(Y/n): What's you name?

Eddie: Eddie.

(Y/n): Well then thanks for being a jackass Eddie cause now-

My voice suddenly went demonic.

(Y/n): I get to kill you!

I then pointed at Eddie as I started ripping him to shreds as Blitz blinked a few times before speaking.

Blitzø: Remind me to never get on his bad side.

(A/n): laughs in the background cause we know what will happen anyway.

Small timeskip where they gave the mother Eddie back

As soon as they finished Loona decided to talk to me.

Loona: Thanks for killing that kid.

(Y/n): No problem.

Loona: So what city you come from?

(Y/n): Earth.

She looked at me surprised.

(Y/n): Yes I am a sinner. What's so surprising?

Loona: Sinners aren't supposed to be able to become Hellhounds when they die.

(Y/n): Well guess I'm special. Also speaking of which you can tell Blitz I'm gonna go out and explore.

Loona: But where will you stay?

(Y/n): That is something I will find out.

As I leave the building I wave bye to her and started exploring Imp city.

There is alot of stuff here actually. Lots of bars that's for certain, business buildings which I think is for people who do nothing but work, strip clubs, a Rehab- wait a fucking second. Rehab?

Why the fuck is there a rehab place in hell? Don't they not care for taking care if others?

Well I'm exploring so I might aswell check it out.

But as soon as I walked in I saw some gaurds point guns at me.

To be continued

_________________________________________

Over 700 words. I'd say that's good enough for now plus apparently my schedule has gotten to the point I can only write bits here and there but het atleast I can still write my stories.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a good day/night.