Chapter 7: Friend or foe?

(Back with another chapter. I've been working on lots of stuff here, irl, online and everything. It's a lot to process especially with what I need to do irl cause trust me it's a pain in my ass to deal with. I'm also thinking if making a Amazing Digital Circus story but that would mean I would have 20 stories to work on which would be a pain. My point is it's a work in progress with my stories aswell as taking multiple breaks and having writers block left and right.)

(Long story short though I'm doing what I can so I hope you enjoy this new chapter. Now let's move onto the chapter.)

(Y/n)'s POV

As I came back to hell I went back to the shop to make another song like before.

Although on my way there I was on my phone seeing all the people of hell appreciating my songs and etc.

Aswell as horny ones doing- well you get the idea.

Yes that's what it looks like on phones in hell

(Pinterest for the win.)

Sadly play stores you need to pay extra for. This is hell after all.

But on my way back me and a girl run into each other by accident as I fall on my tail and tried not to whimper I'm pain as I looked to see the girl I bumped into aswell as the man she was with.

(Need to show appreciation for the show coming out any chance I get

(Need to show appreciation for the show coming out any chance I get.)

I then get up holding my tail as the girl got up noticing me and pausing.

(Y/n): Okay I am a bit mad that I ended up falling on my tail but since I was looking at my phone I'll take the blame for this one.

Cute girl: No no no, it's my fault. I didn't see you and I apologize.

(Y/n): Your willing to take the blame? All demons I have met so far other than the ones I became friends with always direct the blame somewhere else.

Cute girl: I'm not surprised. Wait- aren't you the popular hellhound who sings so good that even my dad is jealous?