Chaoter 6: Meet Barbie Wire.

(Hello everyone, Back with a new Chapter and I remade some of the old chapters. Why? The new episode for helluva boss that has Barbie Wire in it showed us that Barb is no longer in Rehab and has a new life not wanting her brother to fuck it all up so this will he Unhappy Campers but without Moxxie, Millie or Blitz. Besides I want to give Blitz a break from his shitty life cause he deserves it at this point. Anyways onto the chapter we go.)

(Y/n)'s POV

As I was sitting down in the office waiting Blitz then came in.

Blitzø: Alright Newbie.

(Y/n): Not a newbie but I'll let you believe what you want to believe.

Blitzø: Yeah yeah whatever. Listen there is a job some wacked up counselor wants done up top.

(Y/n): You mean on Earth.

Blitzø: Yeah that shithole.

(Y/n): Good to know your dignity is still intact.

Blitzø: The fuck do you mean?

(Y/n): Nevermind but I'll go make a new song first.

Blitzø: Fine. Just make it quick.

I get up to go make a new song in the same studio from before as I started singing.

After it was done I came back to the I.M.P as Loona was waiting.

Loona: You got a human form?

I then concentrate and go to my human form.

(You can imagine however you want to look but I'll just insert this here if you want to look this way.)

(Y/n): Answer your question?

Loona: Yes it does.

She the opens the portal as I walk through entering a camp after being rold the details on what to do.

(Y/n): So just look for anyone suspicious, noted.

As I was blending in and well.....the girls being very interested in me simply cause of how I look I just kept walking around acting like normal until I saw someone bringing stuff to the boat house.