Chapter 1: Welcome to I.M.P.

(Ok so I looked at the votes and everyone had there own choices but apparently most of yall wanted to be a Hellhound and honestly I can't blame yall. So that is what you will be. I promise though that from what everyone else has been saying the next story of Helluva Boss I make will have the reader as a Goetia but since everyone mainly wanted Hellhound here we are with the next chapter.)

(Correction there was a even match between Goetia and Hellhound so I'll test Hellhound out and see if yall like it and if not I'll switch it to Goetia.)

(Y/n)'s POV

Oh back for more? Alright welp I better continue the story than.

Well anyway once I got up and dusted myself off I looked around for a bit to only to notice I had a ....snout?

I had to figure out what I looked like then so I walked to the city walking through a few alleyways and when I finally found a mirror I looked at my reflection.

(And yes it's a guy

(And yes it's a guy. I double checked and everything.)

What am I? Well ok (y/n) your a smart 18 year old so you should be able to figure this out. Snout, tail, dark purple hair, fur, odd but badass clothes, a neck chocker?, and big ears. Going off all that i have to be a Hellhound.

But how? Aren't they born in hell? Or is that my knowledge mixed up with the real logic?

Well I have to go find something here that may be worth my time

Small timeskip

I soon found a bar and once I walked in I got lots if glares.

(Y/n): Ok not the welcoming party I was expecting.

I then walked towards the bartender and was about to ask him for a drink till I was grabbed by the shoulder as I looked behind me to see some kinda skull demon.

Skull demon: We don't like your kind around here buddy. So I will ask you kindly to leave.

(Y/n): Fair Enough.

As I was about to walk away I heard him say something that pissed me off.

Skull Demon: Clothes looking shitty son of a bitch.

(Y/n):

Once everyone who wanted me dead was killed I walked back over to the Bartender.

(Y/n): One Whiskey please.

As he handed the whole bottle to me I sat down on the skull demons body and drank half the whole bottle than poured a little in his mouth as disrespect to him as I pulled out his wallet and gave it to the bartender.

(Y/n): Keep the change.

I then left the bar wondering around the City.

With the I.M.P

Blitzø: Ok everyone shut your assholes. We need a new Employee. Any suggestions?

Everyone was silent till Millie spoke.

Millie: what about the hellhound who was just mentioned on the news?

Everyone looked at her.

And after a bit if talking they were watching the news.

Katie Killjoy: Hi I'm Katie Killjoy.

Tom trench: and I'm tom trench. Looks like today we have news on a Hellhound who killed everyone in a bar all by himself.

Katie Killjoy: Yes indeed we do. Let's show the video feed shall we?

Just then they showed (y/n) killing everyone in the bar.

Tom trench: Looks like they won't be getting up ever again. Wonder who he works for.

Katie Killjoy: Who knows and who cares! Well be back after the break.

Just then the news cut off as Blitz stood up.

Blitzø: LET'S FIND THAT HELLHOUND!

Back with you

After walking around and finishing the whiskey bottle I came across some building with horns on it's sides as I walked in finding no one.

(Y/n): Hello? Anyone here? Odd after the bar fight it has been a bit if a ghost town. Or should that be ghost city?

As I walked around for a bit I finally found what seemed to be the office as I heard someone yell inside it as I knock.

???: Were busy!

(Y/n): Ok. I can wait.

???: Loonie go see who it is.

Just then who seemed to be another Hellhound opened the door and looked at me as I looked at her.

Loonie:

Loonie: ... Hey Blitz the guy you want is here.

Just then the guy who I assumed is the boss came to her side and looked at me.

Blitz: Brilliant!

Blitz: Brilliant!

He walks over to me and holds out his hand for me to shake.

Blitzø: Hi I'm Blitz the o is silent and I'm the owner of this company and we would like you to join.

I shake his hand.

(Y/n): Alright what do yall do?

Blitzø: We kill people.

(Y/n): Fair Enough. I'm in.

To be continued

_________________________________________

Yeah it's short but I have to stop it right here thanks to my schedule but anyway did you like it as a Hellhound?

If not then just let me know and I'll change it to a Goetia (if there are more votes for a change then how many votes there was on being a Hellhound which was 7 votes.)

Also I'll try to keep my normal schedule with Wattpad but my parents just made my life a whole lot more difficult but I'll still try. Anyway i hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night.