five shots deep (april fools post)

𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

"pass me the bottle," sapnap slurs, holding his hand out towards the brunette.

dream leans over, passing the bottle to his friend with a drunken grin.

"thanks," the ravenette hums, bringing the vodka up to his lips and taking a few long swigs straight from the neck. he put the bottle down between his legs, resting it there while he asks, "does anyone want to play truth or dare?"

"what are we, twelve?" punz jeers from the across the room, raising a playful eyebrow at the ravenette.

sapnap just scoffs, shaking his head. "yeah, well, no one said you have to join in. anyone?"

"i'll play!" karl chirps, shifting to sit closer to the table in the centre of the room, opposite sapnap. "it's not like we're doing much else."

"exactly," sapnap agrees, "come on, guys, it'll be fun," he insists.

"i'll play if bad does," skeppy says, poking his boyfriend's side.

bad rolls his lips between his teeth, expression ensure. "i don't know..." he trails off in thought. "promise you guys won't do anything weird?"

"no, of course not," sapnap promises.

"alright, fine, fuck it!" bad exclaims. the brunette moves to join the group around table and skeppy follows in place. wordlessly, dream does too.

"well, i don't wanna miss out," quackity says. he moves to join the circle, sitting beside karl and leaning his weight on his best friend. george can tell that the ravenette is drunk just by the way he's talking.

"i'm not playing," punz says, keeping his place on the armchair. he crosses his arms in protest, shaking his head in disapproval. "you guys are actually a bunch of children."

"yeah, well at least we aren't fucking boring," karl bites, an unmissable hint of malice in his words. george looks between the two, silently wondering what happened between them the night before.

"so, how does this work?" dream asks, shuffling closer to the coffee table.

sapnap decides to take the lead, looking over to skeppy and saying, "skep, truth or dare?"

karl, unexpectedly, plays a keyboard soundtrack that he'd pulled up on youtube, the recognisable dun dun dunnnn echoing around the large lounge. george laughs at the ravenette, not missing how punz's cheek burn over red.

"dare," skeppy shoots back, reaching down to tighten the tie on his dressing gown. "i'm not a pussy."

"okay, sure," sapnap scoffs. he pauses for a few moments, thinking of a good dare to get the night started. "i dare you to lick bad."

both of the mentioned boy's faces curl up in disgust. "that's so weird," skeppy says with an awkward laugh. "you said you wouldn't do weird things." sapnap just shrugs. "well, where am i supposed to lick him?"