Prologue

I still can remember what my grandma said when I was little,

" Pete my son, love is such a miracle that can make you drown in happiness & comfort. So, believe in love and don't hurry. Wait till the right time comes, your other half will find you..."

But as the time passed, I realized that miracle can also be a curse.
The thing is,

       "Will I ever believe in love again?"
                                                -Pete.

When the sun itself says like this, on the other hand, the moon itself which is covered by dark clouds admits like this...

       They always call me the devil out of fear they feel when they see me. But, It surprises me that I never had two red horns and a red tail, but still get called like that. Maybe, they're right or because I have never shown any interest in them.

But, there is this person read me like
a book which helps me to be myself. I'm like a little teenage boy who saw his first ever crush when I'm with him. But, I'm afraid if my angel drifts away from me.

      "Please, don't trap me in these dark again. I want you more than anything."

                  "I.. I.. I Love You Pete..."
                                        -Vegas.

_____________

With the mixed confusions, unexpected confessions & hidden secrets, can these two individuals who are belong to different two different worlds collide with each other like they used to?..