Chapter 1

"OnlyFans isn't modern day prostitution!" are the words echoing through Tina's head, as she thinks back to the argument that she had with her boyfriend Anthony. She still can't believe he had the nerve to compare her to a prostitute. She looks up to find Mya and Alisha staring at her with confusion.

"I'm sorry you guys. I'm just a little distracted," Tina finally says.

"Shit. What the hell did Anthony do now?" Mya says, rolling her eyes.

"Honestly...it wasn't him," she replies quietly, twirling her curly brown hair around her finger: a habit she's had since she was a child.

Tina is a beautiful 26-year-old African American woman, trying to navigate this jungle called life. She confides in Mya and Alisha, her co-workers and friends. Her relationship is deteriorating and has been jeopardized due to excessive and inappropriate social media use. Sitting in Alisha's office, they continue to vent to one another.

Tina knows she can't tell her friends what she's been doing. It's too embarrassing to admit, and she can't handle the judgement that would surely come.

"It's no biggie, just a stupid argument," she says trying to be vague, "what's going on with you Alisha?"

Alisha isn't doing any better.

"I think Charles is cheating."

"What in the hell!?" Mya screeches, overly dramatic.

"Why are you so damn loud?" Alisha asks, half joking.

Mya wants to seem genuinely surprised, to not alert suspicion. She knows more about what is going on with Alisha's boyfriend, then she leads to believe. She wishes she could tell Alisha, but she is sworn to secrecy.

"I'm just shocked. He doesn't seem like the type." Mya tries to play ignorant the best way she can.

"Didn't you say you couldn't care less what he does, after the first time he cheated?" Tina says raising her eyebrows.

"It's not that easy. I'm doing my own thing but that don't mean he gets to do his."

The ladies all laugh at her ridiculous logic.

Although Tina laughs, she hates the hypocrisy. Alisha is vengeful when it comes to Charles, all the while doing her own dirt. She chose to stay with Charles, just to make him pay for what he did.

"Well Dwayne is driving me crazy. I keep telling him I want to open our relationship but he's being an ass about it. As if I didn't tell him when we met," Mya says, hi-jacking the conversation.

"So what are you going to do?" Tina asks curiously.

"Same thing I've done every time...do it anyway," she says, throwing her head back laughing.

Tina rolls her eyes. Mya couldn't be monogamous to save her life. She scours social media constantly looking for a man in hopes he will go along with this open relationship shit, then cheats when they don't. She's a mess.

"Why don't you just leave these men instead of cheating?" Tina asks, the question that's on Alisha's mind as well.

"It's not as fun," Mya says in a serious tone, "I want excitement! Variety."

"There's a word for that," Alisha says, under her breath.

"A hoe!" Tina blurts out.

"You both can kiss my ass," Mya says, unphased by the comment. She's used to the constant judgement, and ridiculing.

"Ben just hit me up so I gotta get out of here," Tina says, excited to hear from her friend.

"Why is Anthony ok with you being best friends with a man?" Mya asks her. She doesn't believe in platonic friends. There's no way the opposite sex can be friends and not sleep together, right?

"I've known Ben since I was 10. I told Anthony when we got together, he wasn't going anywhere."

Alisha doesn't buy the friendship thing either, just the same as Mya. They both give Tina the, "you're full of shit" face and gather their things to go.

"I need a favor from you Mya," Alisha says as they head out the door.

Mya does not like when Alisha asks for favors. The last favor she asked was for Mya to tail Charles and see where he was going after work. She hates getting put in the middle of their mess.

"What now?" she groans.

Alisha ignores her lack of enthusiasm.

"I need to find out if Charles is cheating again. I promise you won't have to follow him this time. I have something even better planned."

She knows Alisha uses her since Charles has never seen her before. Mya hasn't been at the job very long and has yet to meet him.

"As long as it doesn't interfere with my date," Mya says very seriously.

Tina doesn't approve of Alisha using Mya like this. She knows Mya is new and trying to fit in, and Alisha is taking advantage of that. She is irritated and annoyed having not been able to get on OnlyFans last night, now that Anthony is watching her like a hawk.

With that, they say their goodbyes and depart back into the jungle, not knowing what's waiting on the other side.

Tina holds on to her secret of being on OnlyFans for fear of judgement. If her friends knew to what extent her life is a shit show, she feels it would destroy her image.