Chapter 3

At home Tina is preparing for her OnlyFans session. Her excitement is overwhelming, and she is thankful Anthony decided to stay at his mom's that night. She is interrupted when the doorbell rings.

Looking out the window she sees Anthony's car.

"What the hell is he doing back so early?" she thinks to herself. She's glad she deadbolted the door so he had to ring the bell and couldn't just walk in.

She scrambles to put clothes on top of her lingerie, and slams the laptop closed.

"What the hell took you so long to answer the door?" are Anthony's first words. He looks worn down and defeated; almost as if he had been crying.

"I was in the bathroom," she responds, the lie she practiced before opening the door.

"Right. So mom's think's I need to talk to you instead of running off."

Tina finds herself a little annoyed. She was looking forward to her OnlyFans that night.

Suddenly Charles' facial expression changes. Tina is having a hard time reading him, but he seems angry now.

"Why do you have lingerie on?" he says looking at the shoulder strap exposed.

Tina's heart starts rapidly beating and her stomach turns and flips. She can NOT admit to being on OnlyFans, if she ever wants another chance with him.

"Somebody here with you?"

Now this she did not expect. Part of her is relieved he didn't suggest OnlyFans, but the other part is offended she is being accused of cheating.

"Hell to the naw!" Tina answers, happy she can be honest for once.

He's not satisfied with this answer though. She barely wears lingerie for him, let alone in the house by herself. She is saved by his phone going off.

"He heads to the bedroom as he answers the phone. Now it's her turn to be suspicious. Why would he need to walk away on the phone?

Tina has had issues with Anthony talking to women on Tinder.

"OnlyFans ain't the only problem we got," she thinks to herself, frustrated that all he harps on is what she does.

A sudden wave of fear washed over her as she remembers her OnlyFans page is still up on the laptop: she only had time to close it. Her nerves are getting the best of her. She needs to get that page closed.

She is astonished to find that the door to the bedroom is locked. Why the hell did he feel the need to lock the door? She knocks.

Anthony's voice is a whisper, and she can't make out what he's saying.

"Open the damn door Anthony!"

She figures that if he is on the phone with another woman, she will let it be known he is here with a woman as well.

After another minute of Tina knocking and yelling, the door flies open.

"You are crazy!"

"I'm crazy!?" Tina can't believe he is going to play like that shit didn't just happen.

"So what do you have to say for yourself?" he says, glossing over the fact he locked her out the room to use the phone. Tina forget's about it too, wondering if he is now talking about the OnlyFans. Did he see it? Would he tell her if he did? What will he do if he did? A million questions are running through her mind.

"Tell me who was here."

"Whew. He's still on the cheating thing," she thinks to herself.

It's an odd situation when someone is relieved that they are being accused of cheating. That is definitely telling as to the destruction OnlyFans could potentially cause to a relationship.

"Look. No one was here. When I saw your car outside, I put on the lingerie to surprise you."

Although she is pissed about being locked out, it did give her time to come up with that lie.

"Hmm," is all he says.

Anthony decides to let it go...for now. He already has something in the works, where none of her shit will matter anymore.

They finally sit and talk through things and decide to both try to forgive. All the while Anthony is thinking about getting back on Tinder and Tina wants to go back and sleep with Ben.

Both with their own addiction to social media, nothing good could come of it.