Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Coffee?" Louis asked as he sat down beside me. I shook my head no. I couldn't bear to even think about eating or drinking. The Starbucks we were in was getting emptier and emptier. This is we're Niall works, and everyday before his shift ended all of us would come and wait for him. Today, he was on night shift that means he was closing the store. There was nobody left, only us. That's when we heard a ding come from the door. " Sorry, we are clos....." Niall couldn't finish his sentence, he just stood there with a blank expression on his face. I looked over to see James and the girl he was snogging the other night. How dare he come here! He knows I come here! Is he just trying to make me jealous?  

"Get out of here! You're not welcome!" Niall yelled with such anger in his voice.  

"That's not how you treat your customers, you can get fired." James smirked.  

Harry stood up and starting walking towards him. "Harry! Don't, he's not worth it." I said as I tried to grab Harry's arm. I missed as I nearly fell off my chair. Louis held me back and whispered in my ear " It's okay, he won't hurt him that bad."  

I watched as Harry and Niall walked towards him. James got a cocky smirk across his face. "You need to leave now!" Niall yelled. "Why, what's wrong?" James smiled " I'm just getting coffee with my wonderful, beautiful girlfriend!"  

Louis looked over to me "Does she look bigger?"

"What!" I question

"James! James! My water just broke!" She yelled. "Bye! I'm about to be a father!" He yelled closing the doors behind him.

My head fell towards the floor I felt sick to my stomach after two years of dating and actually thinking about getting married, but I guess the last 9 months has been all just a lie. Just a lie. Just a dream, he was a dream, he was a lie.  

Niall took off his apron and walked towards me, I couldn't even bare to speak. He sat beside me, and put his arm over my shoulder. I began to cry harder as I fell into his lap. My hands covering my face. I felt my make up running down my face, as Niall picked me up and carried me to his car bridal style. My heart started to race. I've never seen Niall act this way, he is so protective and caring. I liked this Niall.  

Wait! Hold up! Did I just say I liked Niall. Yelp, this is awkward.  

As he sat me down in the passenger seat he starred into my eyes. His blue orbs staring into mine, a smile crept across his face. He is so handsome. Niall has been cheated on before, so he knows how I feel.

We arrive to my house, as Niall walks me to my door. He leans in and hugs me tight. He looks at me again, first looking at my eyes then his eye peering down at my lips. He smiled. He leaned in closer, I felt my body moving closer two. Both of our eyes shut. We were inches from each other.

"Uhh?" I heard a British accent say. It was Harry. Niall opened his eyes. It looked like he was going to cry. He moved away slowly and got up. He walked towards the bathroom. He turned to me, he starred at me then looked at Harry as he slowly opened the door and closed it behind him.  

I still sat there. Looking at Harry. Harry smirked "Well, this is awkward"

"No kidding!" I smirked back.  

Harry turned around and walked back out into the hall way. When Niall heard the door close he came back out. He looked at me. I stood up as he stepped closer to me. I threw my arms over his neck as our lips crashed together. I felt sparks! Fireworks! His soft, sweet lips pressed against mine. Our lips moved together in sync. His tongue travelled along my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I let him. He pulled back and stared at me. His blue orbs staring into my soul. It made me want him more. I pushed him back onto the couch. I straddle his lap. As he pulled me down towards him. As our lips moved in sync again. It was like the first kiss all over again. He was so passionate.